Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but how is someone who’s massively overweight, is a binge eater and binge drinker giving weight loss advice 🥴 make it make sense. She does this yearly, loses a stone then puts five back on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but how is someone who’s massively overweight, is a binge eater and binge drinker giving weight loss advice 🥴 make it make sense. She does this yearly, loses a stone then puts five back on
She makes me absolutely bleeping sick. What a joke she is. I mean she’s no influencer, but there may be some sad individuals who actually look up to her and hang on her every word looking for help. It’s worse than not marking an ad as #ad as it could actually affect someone’s mental health. It angers me so much, the way she has no regard for her actions when she loses some then goes on a massive bender or binge. bleeping twit, as bad as her scamming employer greedy guts….😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just about to say the last person I’d take advice from is someone who can’t even keep the weight off 🥴🥴🥴 she’s got all the gear and no idea

Reactions: 21
Charl....you don't have a job, your income is solely Instagram and you have a whole lot more time than most with you and H being instahuns! The sooner you accept you are both lazy cows the better! Most of us run and manage a household with a partner returning to working 35+hrs within a fortnight of a baby being born.

Reactions: 30
Ladies, I present to you the times best selling author and "quiet" good cook, miss Charlotte greedy! Charl a quiet good cook would be able to make a roast dinner....do that and we will be the judge to see if you are actually a good chef. Cooking a tray bake and fajita pasta is something a quiet good teenager could easily produce.

Stop trying copy other accounts, we already have cardiff.mum in the area, we don't need another knock off version

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies, I present to you the times best selling author and "quiet" good cook, miss Charlotte greedy! Charl a quiet good cook would be able to make a roast dinner....do that and we will be the judge to see if you are actually a good chef. Cooking a tray bake and fajita pasta is something a quiet good teenager could easily produce.

Stop trying copy other accounts, we already have cardiff.mum in the area, we don't need another knock off version
Pasta bake was the first thing i learnt to make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need to see her cook an entire meal. I reckon H cooks and she just comes along at the end and gives it a stir for the camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t shower but can spend hours on Vinted?

Oh. Wait…… Vinted can be done it bed and makes her money. Showering means leaving bed and costs her money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive never known a mum of 3 kids and god knows how many dogs be so lazy........

Reactions: 18
They way she goes on you’d think that baby had a serious illness and not colic 🙄

Most babies have it Greedy, stop attention seeking

Reactions: 27
They way she goes on you’d think that baby had a serious illness and not colic 🙄

Most babies have it Greedy, stop attention seeking
I did think this but I don't have kids so have no frame of reference 😂
I think she's exaggerating it just so she has something to post about.
If she didn't have baby Freebie she'd have zero 'content' whatsoever apart from her tit fajita pasta and showing her and H gobbling down Easter Eggs

Reactions: 14
Rocking a baby while feeding will be the cause of the colic, all that air being sucked in while the milk is slushing around the bottle. She’s got no brain cells

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.