Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how much she has changed so much since she has had Freebie, its like she is a different woman- I doubted she ever had BPD but clearly she is either deluded or she does have a personality disorder. That's the only reason I can think of her behaving the way she is, in her whole IG "career" I've never seen her acting this way. She just copies everyone the whole trainer vibe screams wanna be money mae. She's an absolute weirdo not an original bone in her body. Poor Freebs

Reactions: 20
Why would you put Pip & Posy on for a baby at 3am. No wonder she stayed awake for 3hrs! 😡 sit in the dark & she’ll go back to sleep much quicker. People who insist their babies need to watch TV programmes at 3am infuriate me so much. Babies do not need TV at all, they won’t go back to sleep at 3am if there are bright lights & shapes to occupy them. Then they’ll complain their child is obsessed with a certain show. It’s because you’ve rammed it in their face since they were born.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
No wonder freebie isn't sleeping, big mistake putting the telly on. What a pair of numpties, what is she 5 weeks old? Give her a hot bottle and a cuddle in the dark

She’s so weird that baby is 5weeks old still a newborn WTH did she put the tele on for? She is wishing the child’s life away so wrong!

Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh she clearly watches TikTok’s with all the copying she does for content. So has she not seen the TikTok’s saying don’t stimulate your baby during the night? If they wake to be fed, keep lights dim, no talking, no eye contact etc.. because I saw it all and my baby knows when it’s day and night because of it! The woman winds me up so much!!

Reactions: 12
I had my first over 40 years ago. Nothing on tv overnight so I had no option but to keep everything dark and quiet and funnily enough she slept through really quickly, didn’t really bother with tv and became a really early talker and then reader because we looked at books and interacted together. Numpty! You really wouldn’t know she had 2 children before. By the time I had number 3 they were permanently on the floor (unless sleeping) playing and interacting with the other 2. Social media has a lot to answer for!

• Heart
Is she looking for a colab with redbull ?not something she should be advertising or advocating. She's an idiot .

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh my she’s such an attention bleep … oh everyone feel sorry for me 😭 don’t get me wrong, it’s awful to struggle and I don’t wish any baby to feel unwell or suffer with reflux etc ( my children had severe reflux, I’ve been there, I get it) but never did I need or want hundreds of strangers to give me attention about it. Just 😣

Reactions: 17
Oh my she’s such an attention bleep … oh everyone feel sorry for me 😭 don’t get me wrong, it’s awful to struggle and I don’t wish any baby to feel unwell or suffer with reflux etc ( my children had severe reflux, I’ve been there, I get it) but never did I need or want hundreds of strangers to give me attention about it. Just 😣
Why is it so easy to predict that we’d get the pity post about now. All the glitz of the unnessary American style over the top baby shower and attention around the pregnancy and birth then real life kicks in. And suddenly no kid free partying weekend - just hard graft. Of course the relationship with your other kids is different - that’s what happens to all families and it’s the parents job to make that Ok by explaining in kid friendly ways.

Reactions: 14
I hate the word "mama" I don't know any one who says that in real life. It seems so patronising

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
4th trimester 🤦🏻‍♀️ give me strength. I would not wish PND and a colic baby on anyone but we knew the pity post was on its way she is a pure attention seeking drama queen. There are 2 of them ffs at home 24 7. Yes it's hard, try having a baby in the nicu a 4 year old at home and partner at work full time! I didn't have time nor the thought quite frankly to be posting constantly on social media infact no one even knew how ill my baby was even still to this day. She is so dramatic 🙄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.