Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly.. please tell me shes actually thick and shes not putting all this on for content 🤦‍♀️ why is she behaving like a first time mum!
Even most first timers know more than this bleep!
Shes absolutely a disgrace and disgusting

Reactions: 10
If anyone has just had a baby and is looking for a proper relatable person then you need to follow Caroline on tiktok. An English girl living in the states. She doesn't hide any of hard/dirty bits. A real, reel. Unlike greedy who is just a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 12
Well stop exploiting your wee bairn on the daily and shut the duck up and be done with it you absolute clown.

Screenshot_20240205_193614_InsMate.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oooohhhh…Looks like we’re in for a public rant off Greedy Guts soon!!!!! If that’s the case can someone please screenshot for the blocked??? I’ve been patiently waiting for this. Many thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thick skin...is that meant to be a joke? She cries troll at EVERYTHING...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does H only post pictures of the baby that Greedy has already shared on her own story? I don’t think I’ve seen more than two or three new photos from H. She just uses what Greedy has already shared. Is Greedy controlling H’s account?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If anyone has just had a baby and is looking for a proper relatable person then you need to follow Caroline on tiktok. An English girl living in the states. She doesn't hide any of hard/dirty bits. A real, reel. Unlike greedy who is just a compulsive liar.
Haven’t caught up with the rest of the thread, but she also has a thread on here!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does H only post pictures of the baby that Greedy has already shared on her own story? I don’t think I’ve seen more than two or three new photos from H. She just uses what Greedy has already shared. Is Greedy controlling H’s account?!
probably considering H the skivvy is ferrying the older boys around their sports clubs, doing the cooking (ordering takeaways) and shopping, nightfeeds tending to mother Theresa Charlotte.. and now starting her healthy with H journey for the 83rd time 😂 poor gal needs a holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
probably considering H the skivvy is ferrying the older boys around their sports clubs, doing the cooking (ordering takeaways) and shopping, nightfeeds tending to mother Theresa Charlotte.. and now starting her healthy with H journey for the 83rd time 😂 poor gal needs a holiday 😂
I’ve seen H share her food the last couple days. Maybe she needs to eat so much as she needs it to get more energy? Perhaps someone wants to tell her hobbits only have 2 breakfasts 😂🐷😂

Reactions: 8
Im on and off following Greedy. My kids are grown but pretty sure midwifes advice is stll the same. Dont pat your babys bum or rock the baby while feeding. She does both. I mean she wouldnt like it while she was eating her fajita pasta so why do it to a baby

Secondly dont lift a young baby under their arms and hold it up high. Their bones are soft and dont get me started with no head support plus she does this with the child half naked. Hope its min 24 degrees in her house. Bet you others messaged to same the same thing.shes clueless

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.