Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Spent all night catching up on Ash’s thread then though. Brutal. 😂
Awful. I had a snoop too after seeing it mentioned on Hunch thread. Don’t know how Ash can explain her way out of it but I’m sure none of it will be her fault of course.

Reactions: 9
Is Greedy forgetting that before she had Freebie all she ever did was wear her hair up and scraped back? What's she on about "your all used to seei g me with my hair down and stuff" ?!!? Think she really thinks everyone has forgotten what a slob she was before

Reactions: 28
Are we really supposed to believe that she puts freebie in a carrier so she can clean the kitchen!!! Dogsbody H will do all the housework whilst Greedy sits on her arse 🙄

Reactions: 21
Has she really just drank milk out of the rapid cool before putting it into the bottle for freebie???? I’m not sure why I’m even shocked, she lets her dogs lick her she ain’t bothered about sharing germs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Has she really just drank milk out of the rapid cool before putting it into the bottle for freebie???? I’m not sure why I’m even shocked, she lets her dogs lick her she ain’t bothered about sharing germs.
She clearly had no intention of breast feeding because she said it was sold out when she was pregnant 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aren’t you supposed to put the water in first then powder as the powder will not let you accurately measure the water?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope someone runs past and steals her phone from the pram 😂
What a stupid feature. Can see why Greedy would love it though, not a brain cell to rub together.

All this going on on the Ash thread makes me even more annoyed Greedy still gets to flaunt about after the shady past with her ex. Don't get me wrong it's nowhere near on the same scale as Gayle Newland but robbing OAPs was still a scummy thing to do. Greedy was 100% involved in some way or another despite her saying not.

Reactions: 27
I don’t why she is using 2 rapid cools, you just put it all in one and shake and it cools! You don’t need 2 ya moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t why she is using 2 rapid cools, you just put it all in one and shake and it cools! You don’t need 2 ya moron 🙄
Without defending her, the grey one is a flask to keep the hot water in when you’re out and about. Not that it’s any good. It only keeps it hot enough for a couple/three hours imo!

Reactions: 7
If anyone is bored of Greeds and content then it’s all kicking off on the Ashlifestories page here. I know greedy and Ash aren’t fans of each other so she’ll probably be pleased when this all blows open and Ash loses all her brand deals.
THANK YOU 😂😂 lost hours of my life but OMG!!!
I can’t wait until H cracks and does a chels! ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand the powder pots in the bottle.
Surely that would defeat the object of sterilising the bottles?
either that or I’ve been too careful when I had my children 😂

Reactions: 6
I hope someone runs past and steals her phone from the pram 😂
What a stupid feature. Can see why Greedy would love it though, not a brain cell to rub together.

All this going on on the Ash thread makes me even more annoyed Greedy still gets to flaunt about after the shady past with her ex. Don't get me wrong it's nowhere near on the same scale as Gayle Newland but robbing OAPs was still a scummy thing to do. Greedy was 100% involved in some way or another despite her saying not.
Exactly this! Don’t think if it was H she wouldn’t know anything about it? H basically wipes her ass so when H isn’t there I’m sure greedy knows exactly where she is or what she is doing. I don’t believe for one second she didn’t know what her ex was up to. Her behaviour towards the charity too suggests she is not innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.