Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not answering anyone after implying she’s had nasty comments about her post partum body.. attention seeking, narcissist c**t

Reactions: 19
Encouraging thumb sucking is soo irresponsible. It changes the mouth structure, caused bite issues, and has long term repercussions in adult life.

Disgusting she actually encourages it. You can see with her middle child his overbite and upper jaw changes are getting worse

Reactions: 18
Has she raised two kids previously? How does she not know the concerns people have raised about her child? First time mum I would get, but isn't Phoebe her 3rd? Or did the ex raise her two boys?

As for their lack of clothes maybe she cranks the heating up real high all day long..

Clearly someone must be raking it in to be able to afford that.

Reactions: 10
Encouraging thumb sucking is soo irresponsible. It changes the mouth structure, caused bite issues, and has long term repercussions in adult life.

Disgusting she actually encourages it. You can see with her middle child his overbite and upper jaw changes are getting worse
Before I had my children I hated seeing babies with dummies, but 2 of my 3 ended up with them. The way I see it is you can clean and sterilise a dummy plus you can take it away. I've seen too many kids with deformed thumbs and messed up teeth and jaws because of the thumb plus lots of these kids have gone into adulthood still sucking their thumb. How does she see this as a badge of honour 🤷

Reactions: 15
Before I had my children I hated seeing babies with dummies, but 2 of my 3 ended up with them. The way I see it is you can clean and sterilise a dummy plus you can take it away. I've seen too many kids with deformed thumbs and messed up teeth and jaws because of the thumb plus lots of these kids have gone into adulthood still sucking their thumb. How does she see this as a badge of honour 🤷
A quick Google search shows that thumb sucking, no matter how "cute" should not be encouraged.
You can clearly see Brody has a gap in an overtime and has a lisp. He will most likely need corrective jaw surgery, nit to mention years of orthodontics treatment to fix the thumb sucking problems. Plus the longer it goes on, the harder the habit will be to break.
She stuns me how she is encouraging it 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The more I see of her and baby freebie, the more I think she was barely involved with the boys as babies. She seems clueless 🤔

Reactions: 21
Brody still sucks his thumb, I'm pretty certain she's filmed him doing.
She was also probably too pissed up when the older 2 were babies so her mum probably did it all seeing as the other mum was too busy scamming OAPs 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
She was too busy loving life spending poor pensioners money on boob jobs , I remember being in a group of girls with her many moons ago on a night out and she thought she was bloody it then. Lazy dosser
---
The same woman who bought something from me in market place and sent H to the house to collect and gave me less money than advertised ! My husband went to the door so didn’t have a clue how much to expect . Greedy by name greedy by nature

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She was too busy loving life spending poor pensioners money on boob jobs , I remember being in a group of girls with her many moons ago on a night out and she thought she was bloody it then. Lazy dosser
---
The same woman who bought something from me in market place and sent H to the house to collect and gave me less money than advertised ! My husband went to the door so didn’t have a clue how much to expect . Greedy by name greedy by nature
We need more tea like this 🤣🤣
She will get so mad lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck is that "witching hour" rocking/wee story all about. Absolutely bizarre.

Screenshot_20240131_184426_InsMate.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240131_205129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Simmer down slurpy 😂
Imagine plastering yourself all over Instagram and then being shocked people have an opinion on what you post.
She's just annoyed because it's true and I bet H or someone close to home has mentioned it too so she's having a paddy like she usually does.
Love it when Greedy gets on one....heres hoping for some fake crying pics🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2727451
Simmer down slurpy 😂
Imagine plastering yourself all over Instagram and then being shocked people have an opinion on what you post.
She's just annoyed because it's true and I bet H or someone close to home has mentioned it too so she's having a paddy like she usually does.
Love it when Greedy gets on one....heres hoping for some fake crying pics🤞🏼
Had her daily catch up on tattle then 👋👋
H can't even post anything with just her and the baby without greedy getting her fat head in. She couldn't even push the pram on her own ffs 🤦‍♀️
Piss off greedy.. its not about the kid having 2 mums... its about you being a selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh god healthy eating with H incoming 😂😂😂😂yawn
Makes me wonder if this has been deliberately done, by them both, by chucking the weight on and it being a ‘joint’ weight loss journey. Only because they have nothing else in their life and can only milk Freebie for a short length of time as people will get sick

• Heart
Makes me wonder if this has been deliberately done, by them both, by chucking the weight on and it being a ‘joint’ weight loss journey. Only because they have nothing else in their life and can only milk Freebie for a short length of time as people will get sick
Definitely for H whereas I think greedy actually looks slimmer than ever considering she's just had a baby! But will catch up with her once she's back on the booze I'm sure. Big round red moon head will be back then hahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.