Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been looking at Charlotte's grid posts. We are 29 days into the new year and she's posted 23 times. That's near enough a post a day since the wee bairn was born.

Just shows what this baby is really here for. Content. Nothing more, nothing less. And she's now the favourite child of course. Imagine how many posts there will be by this time next year. 😏😏😏

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Freebie is only the favourite child while she is bringing in the money.. we all know who the real favourite child is… ENZO 🤥🤥 joking it’s broody bear obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe not a 'youtuber' as she tried and failed but this pic was made for her.
Screenshot_20240129_194738_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All of them going on about how cute the thumb sucking is yet not one of them have commented on the cot next to the window and radiator. 😏😏😏😏
A few have said other things though.

View attachment 2720658View attachment 2720659View attachment 2720660View attachment 2720661
There no way she moves that baby out of the rocker when she's sleepy, it's bullshit.

Stupid woman doesn't know the cot by the radiator is a risk and that she needs to keep her warm not fecking naked cause the poor kid can't regulate her body temp yet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh , most families would have one parent back in work now. There’s no excuse , lazy slobs

Reactions: 18
Exactly & some families don’t even have that. My husband is self employed & went straight back to work the next day leaving me to look after 3 by myself. And I got dressed as I had a school run. 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Exactly & some families don’t even have that. My husband is self employed & went straight back to work the next day leaving me to look after 3 by myself. And I got dressed as I had a school run. 💁🏻‍♀️
Exactly the same hun, I remember being in agony with after pains and having to just deal with the other kids and house.. they are on another planet. This will be the excuse for them for months to come

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gifts from "friends" can't be much friends just posting the gifts lol

Reactions: 11
Baby should be lying flat on her back and no loose blankets.
How does she not know these things?
This will be why she posted passive aggressive comment about doing what you want with your baby 👀. Fu*k safety ay charl, especially helpful to all your impressionable followers.

Less obsessing over yourself in the mirror (honestly, who does this?!) and more actual caring for your baby!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😂 those chavvy tracksuits are 100% an undeclared #Ad, you don't send your friends gifts for your business to get a free advert - Charl, they're using you presh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.