Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiles look shite 😂😂😂😂 they do look rough around the edges and not in a nice way. Still suits her as she’s rough around the edge with plenty of filler

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she kissed her hand then touched her belly. What the actual duck was that about 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Did she take freebie to meet her grandad before he died or was she too busy posing in her underwear? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's kissing her belly/womb for birthing Freebie, her latest money maker.

Reactions: 10
Well holy tit, this must be the first nice thing she's ever done for H.

Are you feeling already Greedy?!?! Nearly bleeping fell over it's not your middle name.
who needs the middle name when you’ve got the surname!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In reply to a question ‘ how do you balance the role of 2 Mumma’s?’

your response made me nearly spit my tea out:
No you don’t Charl.. we all know H single handed is a skivvy to you and the boys. Honestly it would be nice to see H holding/cuddling/feeding her a lot more. It’s her baby girl too! But you can’t have her stealing any attention from you can you? You really are a nasty human being…. and from what I’ve heard (I won’t repeat as I say I only ‘heard’) your boys are not too far behind you on the selfish/spiteful/spoilt front. Nothing but bullies !

IMG_5461.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her face looks like she's had work done already. Stop the bf to get a whole bunch ofneedles stuck in yer face. Why.....

Reactions: 9
Is she friends with Charlotte Dawson? I only ask because yesterday she posted a load of underwear videos showing her post baby body too.

Reactions: 4
Those tiles look shite 😂😂😂😂 they do look rough around the edges and not in a nice way. Still suits her as she’s rough around the edge with plenty of filler
Got to fit that into the next thread title in some way 🤣
Well holy tit, this must be the first nice thing she's ever done for H.

Are you feeling already Greedy?!?! Nearly bleeping fell over it's not your middle name.
what is it with these two getting photos with their eyes closed? What a bizarre thing to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In reply to a question ‘ how do you balance the role of 2 Mumma’s?’

Honestly it would be nice to see H holding/cuddling/feeding her a lot more. It’s her baby girl too! But you can’t have her stealing any attention from you can you?
I was going to say the same thing. Sometimes you'd think she was a single mum from her posts. Be nice to show H with the baby more. And that photo of H she did post wasn't the most flattering. But can't have anyone else above her can she

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.