Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey hey!! I'm new to this thread but not new to this absolute Meff she does my absolute tits in - sorry if this has been asked before, but do these pair of clowns still have those beautiful dogs???

Reactions: 12
Thank you!! I unfollowed her ages ago then my sister said she'd had a new income stream so I had to nosey ha ha! Couldn't see anything about the dogs for ages on her insta, and I care more about dogs than most humans :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t HMRC changing their rules and coming after influencers who sell things they’ve been gifted as it affects their tax or something? I really hope so.
---
Has she sold the other two kids and that cat on Marketplace too?
Oh gosh I forgot she had a cat. Soon sacked her off when her precious Beau stopped making her views and content.

Reactions: 15
She’s been very quiet 🤔 hopefully she’s actually decided to take some time off her phone and everything is okay!

Reactions: 9
Hopefully she’s been told that “newborn scrunch” isn’t safe and to dress her new born daughter in more clothes so her legs aren’t purple….. just for the gram and likes!
It’s very worrying what these Inst twats thinks is ok to post about their kids. Hopefully they’ll be a new law soon to prevent it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s been very quiet 🤔 hopefully she’s actually decided to take some time off her phone and everything is okay!
Think we can say ? She's had a family death so it's not exactly a planned break with baby but atleast she's not popping down Solomans the day after.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Think we can say ? She's had a family death so it's not exactly a planned break with baby but atleast she's not popping down Solomans the day after.
Oh I must have missed that, I don’t actually follow her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.