Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In reply to a question ‘ how do you balance the role of 2 Mumma’s?’

your response made me nearly spit my tea out:
No you don’t Charl.. we all know H single handed is a skivvy to you and the boys. Honestly it would be nice to see H holding/cuddling/feeding her a lot more. It’s her baby girl too! But you can’t have her stealing any attention from you can you? You really are a nasty human being…. and from what I’ve heard (I won’t repeat as I say I only ‘heard’) your boys are not too far behind you on the selfish/spiteful/spoilt front. Nothing but bullies !

View attachment 2701871
What a sexist witch she is. My husband is GOLDEN. When I was peri-menopausal he was amazing. He was my rock throughout my pregnancies. He did night feeds even though he would be at work the next day. To this day he hoovers, cleans the bathrooms, changes bedlinen, loads the dishwasher and does all of our laundry - and more! What a stupid response Charlotte. Tool 🔧🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The new lot of underwear pics had be crying! She’s absolutely in love with herself isn’t she - my god I wish I had even 1% of the self love she does. I go to the gym 5 times a week and I’m a size 6-8 and I’d never dream of taking underwear pics let alone upload for the world to see. Maybe she’s going to start only fans soon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her youngest boy does the stupid tongue between the teeth thing when he smiles for a photo too 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The new lot of underwear pics had be crying! She’s absolutely in love with herself isn’t she - my god I wish I had even 1% of the self love she does. I go to the gym 5 times a week and I’m a size 6-8 and I’d never dream of taking underwear pics let alone upload for the world to see. Maybe she’s going to start only fans soon 🤔
Notice (as far as when I viewed it today and this goes for the baby and stomach picture too) no comments of support off Sticker sister, Soloman or Hinch 👀

Wonder what they make of it.

Reactions: 14
Notice (as far as when I viewed it today and this goes for the baby and stomach picture too) no comments of support off Sticker sister, Soloman or Hinch 👀

Let's hope there's tea on this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

they’re probably sick of seeing her gut as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9

They're probably sick and tired of the over-posting, like the rest of us.

Her page has been drier than a Nun's twit for ages, but since the "rainbow baby journey" & especially the birth of Phoebe Freebie Content Greedy it's been relentless! They're most likely eye-rollin' 'n' a scrollin' & bored of seeing her parading in her bra and pants 🥱🙄😆 .. I suppose we should be grateful that H didn't pop the sprog and delight us with images of herself in her undercrackers 🥴😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we're not seeing pics of H because she's probably been all night and the boys are at school during the day so she's napping. Poor skivvy gettibg a few zzs in. Before getting the boys . That's greedy queue to roll out freebie for foto ops lol

Reactions: 20
Well holy tit, this must be the first nice thing she's ever done for H.

Are you feeling already Greedy?!?! Nearly bleeping fell over it's not your middle name.

To be fair. Rose is such a common middle name. Every newborn girl is Rose, May or Grace. So was probably just because its nice and a common name. Would she have named her after H if her middle name was Tracey ( no offence to Traceys 🤣 just mean something that isn't currently fashionable)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think she's buying likes? Just the likes and comments on these posts are so different on every post, it isn't consistent. Just watching the Enzo vid I noticed the difference.

The underwear vid got 23k but only 400 comments, baby and body 65k only 1k comments and the Enzo post straight up got 300 comments and 9k (give or take).

Can you look at this online? Smells 💩

Reactions: 8
wtf is wrong with her face?

She looks so strange doesn't she. She's had filler or something. Any aesthetics type people know what she's done ? She's definitely not eating either and we'll have a post in a few months about how she starved herself and wished she didn't. This body positive stuff is all lies.

Reactions: 11
If someone is 'hanging out their arse' in wales what does that mean? Where I'm from if someone said that it would mean hungover and it has no other meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.