Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How some can't see the resemblance to her youngest brother, I'll never know.
I'll chop my own head off if H has biological parenting.
I think she looks similar too. Maybe it’s the same father?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know why that baby is constantly naked, If I ever had a little girl I'd love a change and all the lovely stuff you can buy. Bit puzzled why she isn't the same actually after having boys.

Reactions: 13
I had 3 children very close together in age and hubby had to go to back to work when youngest was 3 days old (no paternity leave then!) so I had to it all by myself as he went to work at 5 am. I managed to have dog walked and one in pram and other 2 in playgroup by 9 am. It wasn’t hard just took a little organising. Her life seems a doddle!!

Reactions: 26
She is bound to start loosing followers soon,who wants to see her baby ever day 🥱

Reactions: 11
The ads didn’t take long did they! So much for ‘maternity leave’. Also since having her the boys have barely featured now… cue a picture of them as she definitely reads here!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this little baby was made literally just for content. The boys have been fucked off and left to their own devices. Poor lads!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For fucks sake STOP exploiting your newborn baby at even given opportunity and PUT some bleeping clothes on her. It's bleeping Baltic right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the baby looks like the youngest boy in the photo where the poor mite is squinting into the sun. So relatable with her white company outfits. Most of those will be worn once or not at all and she knows it. No doubt it will all go in to vinted and the huns will buy them.

Reactions: 12
Oh my good god. That latest story? 😳 who in their right mind holds and turns a baby just to show the ‘newborn scrunch’?????? That’s one more low blow from Greedy. Exploitation at its finest 👌 you win there love. Stop posing your child for likes and views. It’s bordering on abuse.
H needs to take her phone off her, it’s far too much.
Not that she would ever be allowed, but jesus someone should.
Content overload 😵💫

I don't normally post in here but I need to say how much I detest the way she is exploiting this 2 week old baby.
Clear for all to see, she was born for content. It's too much. Far too much.
I wish to god she would stop dangling her in the air, she is going to do her damage! And please please put some clothes on her. It's Really cold.
We also don't need to see them half naked all the time. I'm actually worried about this child. You don't know where these photos will end up either. She doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with a baby.
Sorry for the rant of things that have already been said. But it needed to come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Good Morning Tattlers!
Has anyone else who follows hinch noticed that she has upped her content game since greedy had the baby? She is now filming herself present in her own reels a lot more now and doing voice overs etc. This influencer lifestyle seems brutal, they are all working against each other in the end.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Good Morning Tattlers!
Has anyone else who follows hinch noticed that she has upped her content game since greedy had the baby? She is now filming herself present in her own reels a lot more now and doing voice overs etc. This influencer lifestyle seems brutal, they are all working against each other in the end.
Then you've got Stacey with her just wondering if you guys, my friends, might like a weekly newsletter (that I've obviously been working on for months). Stacey is still very much queen bee, but I bet she is constantly watching her back.

Then you've got Stacey with her just wondering if you guys, my friends, might like a weekly newsletter (that I've obviously been working on for months). Stacey is still very much queen bee, but I bet she is constantly watching her back.
I think she is queen B because she actually has a talent and somewhat of a showbiz career before influcing, the others need influcing to survive and maintain the Z list celeb liftstyles they have built for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is queen B because she actually has a talent and somewhat of a showbiz career before influcing, the others need influcing to survive and maintain the Z list celeb liftstyles they have built for themselves.
Talent of what ? I can't with horse face I'm sorry. All she does is crappy DIY (the nut cracker had me wetting myself) and that show telling people how to tidy up. I cannot stand how fake she is.

The whole 'friends' and 'love you to the moon and back' crap is a clever ploy but she is not genuine at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The ads didn’t take long did they! So much for ‘maternity leave’. Also since having her the boys have barely featured now… cue a picture of them as she definitely reads here!
Can’t believe a so called classy company like The White Company are having a chav like her advertising their products 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Talent? Not washing isn't a talent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.