Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she brainwashed h? She always seems to be gushing over greedy ! Probably hypnotised her or something to do as she says and not as she does. It makes me want to be sick constantly gushing over someone who is not so great to begin with.
Poor H photographed with 50 pence worth of her shorts rammed up her crack 👀
'Quick H shove the shorts up your ass quickly while I snap a picture, you know how all the people on the gram love it' :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I honestly think it's all catching up with her, it was bound to eventually, you can't outrun your past

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my good god. That latest story? 😳 who in their right mind holds and turns a baby just to show the ‘newborn scrunch’?????? That’s one more low blow from Greedy. Exploitation at its finest 👌 you win there love. Stop posing your child for likes and views. It’s bordering on abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Still drag lifting her newborn I see, and hold it for the camera Greeds! That is NOT how you pick up a newborn ffs, you’ll injure her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
New born's cot next to a window and radiator thought that was a big no.
Don't come for me I'm child free but just seems wrong.
And so is dangling the poor thing. I wouldn't even do that to me dog!

Reactions: 17
New born's cot next to a window and radiator thought that was a big no.
Don't come for me I'm child free but just seems wrong.
And so is dangling the poor thing. I wouldn't even do that to me dog!
It is so unsafe! Higher chance of SIDS😔 considering she’s already got two children, she doesn’t seem to have a clue.

Reactions: 11
No clothes on baby AGAIN! I know they ‘didn’t’ find out the gender but did they not buy any clothes 🤷‍♀️ I think she’s definitely reading here and doing it on purpose! Making her baby freezing by trying to prove a point, selfish!
Pretending the poor wee bain has no clothes, so some saddo small business will #gift an entire wardrobe

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like she had hardly any involvement dragging the boys up too when they were younger - otherwise she would know how to 'parent'

Reactions: 13
Still drag lifting her newborn I see, and hold it for the camera Greeds! That is NOT how you pick up a newborn ffs, you’ll injure her!
Someone needs to tell her that she could cause a dislocation to that little girl lifting her like that. These instacunts make me sick, there's not a brain cell between the lot of them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Twelve days postpartum and just making the bed . Jesus wet it’s not as though she’s had a c section and can’t lift or bend . Shes milking this birth like an old cow 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
how has she so many personalised items so quickly if she didn’t know the gender/name?

Reactions: 30
That personalised jumper with baby's name on. The page says it has a 4 week turnaround.
She only announced her name on the 7th of Jan so how has she gotten that so quickly 🤔
Either that business was sad enough to get a rush order through to the biggest grifter in Wales. Or they knew the gender all along

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.