Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t take long for the ads to start again did it? 😡 And Hi 👋🏻 Greedy and H we all know you read here! Your baby is 10 days old and already her privacy has been sold to make you two a few extra quid. It’s far too much 😡 it just screams “content baby” by filming everything. The constant setting up of the tripods is ridiculous! Especially for leaving the hospital!
Have any of the grandparents seen the baby yet? Or are you waiting for your manager to set up a meeting with Stacey and hinch?
Enjoy this precious time with your new baby but the whole world doesn’t need to see everything.

Reactions: 23
Do we really need to see every aspect of this baby's life?
11 grid posts and countless stories in only 8 days. And now ads. Shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA
Good lord, you don’t actually think that people who pay for IVF then also have to give birth in a private clinic somewhere do you? 😂😂😂 Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the love of god if you really have to give that brand new baby a hair wash over the sink, please wrap her in a towel!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have any of the grandparents seen the baby yet? Or are you waiting for your manager to set up a meeting with Stacey and hinch?
Enjoy this precious time with your new baby but the whole world doesn’t need to see everything.
I don't think Hinch will visit she doesn't even goto Troloman's home anymore. I think Sticker sister is more friends with Greedy so she will visit and Troloman will tag along but not acknowledge her on her insta at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ye well not so great when she has only had the kid to profit from. Should be means tested and full background and health check imo.
I didn’t mean great for her. I think the rule is so unfair in England you aren’t entitled to any funding if your partner already has a child from a previous relationship even if they’re estranged.
Doubt it’s relevant to her because she clearly paid privately and can afford to either way.

there definitely should be better measures in place to stop parents exploiting their kids online!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Boils my blood to see people putting pictures of their babies online like this. I know a girl from a local baby group who had her daughter around the same time as I had my son and her instagram is just content photos of her, her in the bath, her eating, her in her cot, her in a high chair with her mouth open. Disgusting to think what could be done with any and all of those photos and the impact it might have on her life in the future. Yet like Greedy she'll hear absolutely nothing of it and if anyone comments it's then a 15 story long moan about trolls and how awful the internet can be. How are people so blind?

Why are they holding the baby over the sink to wash her hair? Apart from the obvious johnsons baby shampoo bottle in the background. Why not give her a nice warm bath and hair wash rather than her being stripped off for no reason. We know everything takes longer when you film it so why do that and put a newborn through being cold longer than necessary. All if this should be illegal. I don't know how they cope with their own conscience exploiting an innocent baby for money and attention. Horrible horrible people.

Reactions: 26
Why are they holding the baby over the sink to wash her hair? Apart from the obvious johnsons baby shampoo bottle in the background. Why not give her a nice warm bath and hair wash rather than her being stripped off for no reason. We know everything takes longer when you film it so why do that and put a newborn through being cold longer than necessary. All if this should be illegal. I don't know how they cope with their own conscience exploiting an innocent baby for money and attention. Horrible horrible people.
And why the F can’t greedy button up her top to do it? Everything just screams attention with her.

Reactions: 13
You're suppose to keep the cord dry until it falls off (I was told not to bath) but I just use to top and tail my kids with a bowl until the cord fell off.

There's no way I'd have them nakey under a kitchen tap though. Baby must be freezing.

Reactions: 8
I don't have kids but remember with my siblings(big age gap) that my parents had a warm BABY bath in the warm cosy living room and a towel at the ready, they wrapped them up in the towel and then gently washed their hair. Fancy hanging a naked newborn over a metal sink, did she not get gifted a free baby bath? Is that why she's doing it. I'm sure next week some stupid company will have, gifted her a baby bath to "make things more comfortable" 10 days old and putting in the graft well done Freebs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s probably not had her first bath yet due to cord, but even in hospital they teach to keep the body warm because you’re washing the head.. she should be wrapped in a towel. Heat is lost through the head🤦‍♀️ for the 3rd child there should really be some common sense by now. I genuinely am getting more concerned for this little baby

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t been on this thread or seen Greedy since she announced her pregnancy. She’s lost so much weight and her face has totally changed partially the mouth area? Has she had work done while pregnant? It could be editing but her body and face look tiny

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on this thread or seen Greedy since she announced her pregnancy. She’s lost so much weight and her face has totally changed partially the mouth area? Has she had work done while pregnant? It could be editing but her body and face look tiny
Prob 6 months without a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes lost the beer bloat which will probably make an appearance soon

Of course forgot about the cord. Seen so much of that baby feels like she's at least a few weeks old. Still doesn't make sense to strip a baby off then hold her over the sink just to wash her hair and prolong the whole process by filming it. No one needs to see it apart from possibly immediate family who might think it's cute, but even they don't really need to certainly not at the expense of the comfort of the child.

Reactions: 5
She actually looks very gaunt in the face now in person. Looks like cheek and jaw fillers but possibly from before pregnancy as I doubt she would have had it done throughout.

Reactions: 4
She actually looks very gaunt in the face now in person. Looks like cheek and jaw fillers but possibly from before pregnancy as I doubt she would have had it done throughout.
Yeah she definitely looks gaunt. She looks very unhealthy and ill

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.