Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to duck off and concentrate on her baby and kids instead of all these posts. Beyond a joke now. I get she wants to show the bairn off but she needs to reign it in now and give Insta a rest.
Greeds, you won't ever get these precious times back, seriously, you will regret it in time if you don't put your phone down.
..."if you don't put your phone down"...

Poor Phoebe Freebie wasn't even out of Greedy's tuna canoe and the phone was guest of honour in the birthing room.....🤭🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I haven’t been on this thread or seen Greedy since she announced her pregnancy. She’s lost so much weight and her face has totally changed partially the mouth area? Has she had work done while pregnant? It could be editing but her body and face look tiny
It's because she hasn't been drinking, so has lost alot!

Reactions: 9
She has planned every single one of these posts for the last 9 months. I wouldn't be surprised if she has the content written for each and every one already. It is actually monotonous

Reactions: 22
..."if you don't put your phone down"...

Poor Phoebe Freebie wasn't even out of Greedy's tuna canoe and the phone was guest of honour in the birthing room.....🤭🥴
God can you imagine how over dramatic she would have been 🤦‍♀️
Can tell just by these still screenshots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who was so crap with her content before this pregnancy and baby, she’s sure on the ball now. If that’s not confirmation this baby was all for content, then nothing will be! There’s been at least a post a day. When’s the next day of greedy??? 🤯

Reactions: 34
I don't have kids but remember with my siblings(big age gap) that my parents had a warm BABY bath in the warm cosy living room and a towel at the ready, they wrapped them up in the towel and then gently washed their hair. Fancy hanging a naked newborn over a metal sink, did she not get gifted a free baby bath? Is that why she's doing it. I'm sure next week some stupid company will have, gifted her a baby bath to "make things more comfortable" 10 days old and putting in the graft well done Freebs
Used to love bathing mine in front of the fire in the lounge when they were newborns, didn’t have central heating so it was the warmest place to do it. Happy times 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How about dressing your baby for a change then?????
And ad yet again. 😠😠
Also undisclosed ad with the personalised rabbit I wonder? 🤔

Screenshot_20240113_144024_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20240113_144509_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
... and GreedyGuts did a post today where she says Harriet CARRIED her into the shower and bathed her. bleeping FRAUD! 🤬😡
---

My brother & his wife had their kids via privately funded IVF and she gave birth both times in an NHS hospital. Fertility clinics offer lots of different options, one size doesn't fit all, each case can vary for a multitide of reasons.
Did she lose the use of her legs and arms after giving birth.? After all 3 of my births I managed to run my own bath (didnt have showers in the hospital in them days). Got my self in washed myself and got dressed again. God she's such a a drama queen

Reactions: 17
Did she lose the use of her legs and arms after giving birth.? After all 3 of my births I managed to run my own bath (didnt have showers in the hospital in them days). Got my self in washed myself and got dressed again. God she's such a a drama queen
Shes always been a lazy bastard tbf. Now she's had the baby it'll only get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else get irritated when she's always tucking that tiny bit of hair behind her ear constantly? Pisses me off no end.

Reactions: 18
Thank god for the blue badge for her bad back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeyyy a 'birth story' to look forward to 🤢
She's posted more in these 10 days than most months pre Freebie.

Reactions: 16
I'm really starting to see one of the reasons why she wanted to jump on the solomon band wagon by having another baby... to become a postpartum blogger and keep herself relevant and relatable in that way. I was cringing because she couldn't even say the word properly in her story lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm really starting to see one of the reasons why she wanted to jump on the solomon band wagon by having another baby... to become a postpartum blogger and keep herself relevant and relatable in that way. I was cringing because she couldn't even say the word properly in her story lol.
Yep! I was laughing at her slurping that word 🤣🤣 probably didn’t know what it meant a week ago! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Since when have we used the term postpartum in the uk? It’s always been post natal hasn’t it? Is this another Americanism that’s been latched onto?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.