Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from her latest post it seems H is the biological mother and it's so obvious she reads here. Imagine trying to prove a point to people you've never met whilst acting like you don't give a tit lol
I don't think this at all. Greedy is cryptic when it suits her, but I took it as H giving her the injection. Probably a fertility injection ready for the turkey basting.
I dont think Greedy would ever allow H's egg to be used, she is far too selfish.
She used turkey basting with the boys, so why use IVF with the 3rd baby?
She wants all the attention, she'd never allow H to have biological parentage in my opinion.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen the word “because” used so many times in one paragraph before.

also that poor baby forced to lie near her 1 week old leaking postpartum vag 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t mean great for her. I think the rule is so unfair in England you aren’t entitled to any funding if your partner already has a child from a previous relationship even if they’re estranged.
Doubt it’s relevant to her because she clearly paid privately and can afford to either way.

there definitely should be better measures in place to stop parents exploiting their kids online!
We had to fight this rule when we had fertility investigations and then needed treatment, thankfully we didn't get to IVF. They had it recorded that an ex-girlfriend of my husband had a pregnancy that had resulted in a live birth, she'd had a termination! It was very stressful!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
We had to fight this rule when we had fertility investigations and then needed treatment, thankfully we didn't get to IVF. They had it recorded that an ex-girlfriend of my husband had a pregnancy that had resulted in a live birth, she'd had a termination! It was very stressful!
That's awful. What an odd rule - just makes no sense. So you could marry someone in your late 20s who had a lot of partners in the past, perhaps got someone pregnant accidentally who decided to keep the kid, either of you have no contact with said kid and potentially that kid doesn't even know who their father is and you're then not entitled to IVF? That's absolutely mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's awful. What an odd rule - just makes no sense. So you could marry someone in your late 20s who had a lot of partners in the past, perhaps got someone pregnant accidentally who decided to keep the kid, either of you have no contact with said kid and potentially that kid doesn't even know who their father is and you're then not entitled to IVF? That's absolutely mad.
You’d have to be on a birth certificate or know about the biological child I’d assume. Anyone who has walked away from their own child (regardless of a one night stand/failed relationship etc) shouldn’t get IVF to have another if they’re already an absent parent, it’s really a shame they’re ‘allowed’ to pro create again in the first place. If they’re in a child’s life however then I think that’s a really harsh rule

Reactions: 6
You’d have to be on a birth certificate or know about the biological child I’d assume. Anyone who has walked away from their own child (regardless of a one night stand/failed relationship etc) shouldn’t get IVF to have another if they’re already an absent parent, it’s really a shame they’re ‘allowed’ to pro create again in the first place. If they’re in a child’s life however then I think that’s a really harsh rule
I suppose I'm thinking of situations like my cousin, he had a brief relationship with someone about 17 years ago and then about two months after they split because he wasn't happy/she was a bit psycho and controlled a lot of what he did, she called him and told him she was pregnant. He wanted to be fully involved in the relationship with his child but she wouldn't let him until the child was 6 or so (for no reason from what I've heard other than she liked the control aspect of it - but admittedly that is only coming from family so two sides to every story). Since the child became a teen they wanted him to be more involved and now they see each other a few times a month. There's a lot of gray in between loving family and estranged.

Reactions: 9
Her most recent stories..why is she speaking with such an impediment? I'm sure it's worse than ever before. She's also talking like she's off her head ..however thank goodness the baby now has clothes on ! (And Greedy for that matter!)
It’s the excessive saliva for me, slurping away - knocks me sick
---
Glad her not wanting to arrive over Christmas has ‘worked out well’ for them. Baby’s first Christmas content sorted now 👍🏽

watching her stupid body positivity stories and posts, I’ve been proud of the body that grew & birthed my four children since my very first in 1996, I never felt the need to advertise this, just went about my business - I would roll my eyes at the silly women desperate to be back in white jeans and show off their flat tummies, now I roll my eyes at these sad influencers who think they’ve found a new angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
No clothes on baby AGAIN! I know they ‘didn’t’ find out the gender but did they not buy any clothes 🤷‍♀️ I think she’s definitely reading here and doing it on purpose! Making her baby freezing by trying to prove a point, selfish!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Her most recent stories..why is she speaking with such an impediment? I'm sure it's worse than ever before. She's also talking like she's off her head ..however thank goodness the baby now has clothes on ! (And Greedy for that matter!)
Naked again in the latest FB post

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why the hell has she got the sling on inside her clothes?? Nobody does that surely?
Convinced she's read something about skin to skin (why they're constantly naked) but I would be a bit worried about doing that as babies can suffocate really easily in slings if you're not on the ball and risk of over heating her (I have used slings, still using one now, always super nervous when they're small).

Reactions: 10
Who wants to take bets that this little girl will have autism when she 2/ 3 years old etc just like Mrs hinch & PTWM so that can carry on with contents on Instagram!! Sorry that it's an awful thing to say but can picture it now!! I don't think ptwm or Mrs hinch son got autism and I work with children who do.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who wants to take bets that this little girl will have autism when she 2/ 3 years old etc just like Mrs hinch & PTWM so that can carry on with contents on Instagram!! Sorry that it's an awful thing to say but can picture it now!! I don't think ptwm or Mrs hinch son got autism and I work with children who do.....
I'd definitely say that her older son has autism, hinch definitely isn't autistic she's just jumped on that because of her son. My 11 old is autistic and i seen some of the traits in ronnie my son has/had when he was alot younger like ronnie.

Reactions: 11
Not sure about her son but hinch does not have ASD but like greedy,she cant let anyone take the spot light off her. It’s all to keep relevant and encourage engagement.

Reactions: 14
Why is it her with the bleeping sling on constantly. Dosent H get to be a mam too, or is she just the scivvy as per

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.