Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this reshared on a previous post and just noticed that looks like gel, no even a real tear šŸ¤” am I going mad I just genuinely canā€™t see how thatā€™s a real tear šŸ˜‚
That's what I look like when I'm constipated šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this reshared on a previous post and just noticed that looks like gel, no even a real tear šŸ¤” am I going mad I just genuinely canā€™t see how thatā€™s a real tear šŸ˜‚
People said at the time that it's a silicone tear. Anything for attention eh?
She's a complete car crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not to defend her because sheā€™s a bleep
But my daughter is still wearing summer dresses. She is however autistic with SPD.
What on earth is wrong with her??? Even the brat is in shorts for school. It's bloody winter you stupid twit!!

Reactions: 7
Bet all the school mams were rolling their eyes or slagging her off walking into the playground in her insta bleep outfit of leggings socks & slippers.
I'm just glad she's got clothes on tbf.
Sick of the sight of her gunt .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Breast feeding is natural I know, I knowā€¦ I have children, I am maternalā€¦.

BUT

I donā€™t want to see her big bleeping tit being milked for the gram.

Poor baby, she has no shame. Itā€™s all for content now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think sheā€™s planned her posts all along even down to the breastfeeding post. She always knew she was never going to stick it out otherwise sheā€™d be looking for support first. ā€˜Ooh I know what Iā€™ll do Iā€™ll give it a little go so I can talk about it on instagram. Bound to drum up engagement!ā€™ I was surprised she was even trying it tbh as I couldnā€™t imagine her wanting the responsibility of doing all the feeds.

As someone else said itā€™s so disrespectful to H for her to insinuate she wonā€™t know who she is now sheā€™s stopped breastfeeding. She literally carried her for 9 months. Iā€™ve been the non birth mum and that would make me feel like crap.

I canā€™t believe sheā€™s willingly shared pictures of the baby undressed and looking that cold. Really shocked that no one has addressed it. You would think someone they knew would step in and say what are you doing?! I really hope my friends/family would if that was me šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 26
Breast feeding is natural I know, I knowā€¦ I have children, I am maternalā€¦.

BUT

I donā€™t want to see her big bleeping tit being milked for the gram.

Poor baby, she has no shame. Itā€™s all for content now.
She's as bad as Charlotte Dawson, she's always got hers out. This was her tender way of telling us she breastfeeds her youngest yesterday. šŸ˜”

Screenshot_20240108_202809_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
But my daughter is still wearing summer dresses. She is however autistic with SPD.
Yep my son was in shorts yesterday in the snow. He had his coat etc on and of course Iā€™d tried to put him in trousers but he wasnā€™t going. Pick your battles, at that age itā€™s a bit more on them if they are cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But there's been no mention of him being autistic, so its a totally different situation.
It's just Greedy being a thoughtless twit.
---
Yep my son was in shorts yesterday in the snow. He had his coat etc on and of course Iā€™d tried to put him in trousers but he wasnā€™t going. Pick your battles, at that age itā€™s a bit more on them if they are cold.
Its not just about him though, she is walking around half dressed and the baby is naked apart from a nappy!
I added that pic of Brody because the whole family is half dressed.

Reactions: 8
Oh go H said on her story about ā€œseeing her girl contentā€ and I just had to read it 8 times šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet all the school mams were rolling their eyes or slagging her off walking into the playground in her insta bleep outfit of leggings socks & slippers.
I'm just glad she's got clothes on tbf.
Sick of the sight of her gunt .
šŸ˜‚ not really. Half of them are so far up her arse you canā€™t see where they begin and she ends, and the rest of us just bleeping ignore her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha do u have tea? Not just us that don't like her then šŸ¤­
Sheā€™s not well liked around here by most that know of her. Sheā€™s got a core group of friends, but most that know her of old just tend to roll their eyes now since sheā€™s gone up in the world and forgets where she came from. Plenty I could say, but donā€™t fancy being outed as the local gossip, sorry I mean troll. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s not well liked around here by most that know of her. Sheā€™s got a core group of friends, but most that know her of old just tend to roll their eyes now since sheā€™s gone up in the world and forgets where she came from. Plenty I could say, but donā€™t fancy being outed as the local gossip, sorry I mean troll. šŸ˜‚
Haha šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.