Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea why this thread has moved to influencers?
Can a mod move it back to the insta thread? I couldn't find it had to go via the old thread.

mod edit always report if someone has created a thread in the wrong forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Already plot twists and sob story posts about the trials and tribulations she’s going through, and the little one is just a few days old. Every day is just going to be more twist and turns, and “brave” footage of her various post partum body parts. She’d be posting an ‘inspirational’ video of her post birth vagina if insta allowed it.

None of it is to help other women - it’s all for plaudits from kind huns. Just enjoy your baby without gagging for validation on the internet every two minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shock … she must of bumped her head! Greedylocks actually giving something away for FREEBIE 😂😅
IMG_1425.jpeg

Charlotte looks like she has been crying all night & now she has H touting for sympathy on her behalf 🙃
IMG_1426.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has everyone seen her new bio "fashion and food" hahhahahha. She cooks one meal on repeat and eats out the rest of the time. She also has zero fashion sense. Finally why is there a peach emoji next to Phoebes name?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been said but 5 days breastfeeding …. The journey hasn’t even started! I am very surprised she stopped because it’s an excuse for her to not life a finger, not that she does much anyway! Day 5 and she gave up, did her milk even come in? The constant posts about giving up BF are to make herself feel better and more people to send her hundreds of message to also make herself feel better. She’s only upset because baby has arrived and still no freebees

Reactions: 20
Not sure if this has been said but 5 days breastfeeding …. The journey hasn’t even started! I am very surprised she stopped because it’s an excuse for her to not life a finger, not that she does much anyway! Day 5 and she gave up, did her milk even come in? The constant posts about giving up BF are to make herself feel better and more people to send her hundreds of message to also make herself feel better. She’s only upset because baby has arrived and still no freebees
To breastfeed or not to breastfeed that is the question, nah but seriously maybe if she focused on her baby and not getting Instagram perfect content would be a better use of her time.
---
I am absolutely traumatised she posted the baby coming out
Nothing is bloody private with these ejeet instahunz

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.