Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The engagement she received regarding the BF is exactly what she wanted. That’s why her and H has dragged it out. For her own MH she needs a break from SM but baby freebie has to….. well being the freebies I suppose. She has disgusted me the last few days, sold her soul to social media. Everyone else in the world after birth asks for nothing but privacy

Reactions: 20
So is H the biological mother of the baby? And C carried her? I know a few have said the baby looks like the brother but I thought they wouldn't have the same genes?

Reactions: 4
Wow, I can understand filming your labour for personal viewing but this is too much 😵💫
Absolutely nobody needed to see her actually give birth to the baby 😬
View attachment 2680203
---
ETA - the bath is clearly empty 👀🤡
So she sets the camera up and presses record then says she didn't realise the camera caught the footage 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just stop lying you absolute melt!
Stap away from the internet because u clearly have addiction problems to social media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, I can understand filming your labour for personal viewing but this is too much 😵💫
Absolutely nobody needed to see her actually give birth to the baby 😬
View attachment 2680203
---
ETA - the bath is clearly empty 👀🤡
Yet again with moments that absolutely do not need sharing with anyone! 😤
---
On a positive note, it looks like no more naked baby/charlotte posts 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's posted that video as a "there we told you we didn't know it was a girl" to piss off trolls 🤣

She has a private Facebook (not sure of an Instagram) stuff like this should be kept private. Next she'll be sharing H cutting the cord 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wow I think she definitely looks like H so much here! She keeps going on like she hasn’t got 2 other children, I really feel for those boys. Wonder how long it will be before they start spending more time at their other mums 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It’s so sad that she has shared such private, personal moments, some things just don’t need to be seen by everyone, I just don’t get it 😢😢

Reactions: 14
Can we move on from whether it's C or H egg....please I beg you.....🫶🫶🫶🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry was that the baby coming out of her? Is nothing private?!!
Hello 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Nusty trollzzzz, I'm having a lovely time strolling outta my lane, catching up with the carrying ons of various instatwats, they are all one and the same, shifty, lazy, narcissistic, grabby, greedy grifters. Anyone might think there is a formula to instahunz #gifted #bluetick status 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Can we move on from whether it's C or H egg....please I beg you.....🫶🫶🫶🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
It's Penfold's baby, innit 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for Baby connie. 1 week old and all the haven't seen yet is her without a nappy. Absolutely disgusting parents. I wish, truly wish soon a law comes into place about children's on SM. Awful lots all of them exploiting this poor poor innocent babies for content
---
Forgive my typos i am seriously raging and angry at both H and Greedy. And all of this so called IG parents Aka Hinch, SSS etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel so sorry for Baby connie. 1 week old and all the haven't seen yet is her without a nappy. Absolutely disgusting parents. I wish, truly wish soon a law comes into place about children's on SM. Awful lots all of them exploiting this poor poor innocent babies for content
---
Forgive my typos i am seriously raging and angry at both H and Greedy. And all of this so called IG parents Aka Hinch, SSS etc.
Agree its so sick, imagine when she's older and can Google herself and find out her mum had her for some instagram content, it's horrendous 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Bet there was a camera set up from the other angle and we will get a full shot of little freebie crowning in the next couple of days 😂. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me with these two

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree its so sick, imagine when she's older and can Google herself and find out her mum had her for some instagram content, it's horrendous 😫
It is truly sad and heartbreaking. What is wrong with people truly

Reactions: 8
So they filmed the birth then. Predictable.
She's posted an awful lot over the last week. So much for private bonding time and being in the "baby bubble". Baby Content indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn't realise it wasn't a straight answer sorry! I don't follow her too much.
Nobody knows who the bio parents are and honestly no one needs to know. There’s enough to snark on without prying into this, the poor baby has enough to contend with having this pair for parents without strangers questioning their biology.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
For the regulars on this thread it is annoying when newbies constantly pop up asking who the bio parents are. Who gives a duck tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the regulars on this thread it is annoying when newbies constantly pop up asking who the bio parents are. Who gives a duck tbh 😂
New people aren't really going to know but i'm not arsed by it 🤣

Maybe update the first post to add stuff in ? Or the wiki and refer to it. You can't stop people asking though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.