Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can Google, it’s also not rocket science is it? It’s not Phoebes job to educate people on how babies are made, learn by all means but not at the expense of this babies privacy.
Too late for that, her mums have put her all out their for the world to see.

While I curious I also don't really care whose the bio mum, but since Charlotte puts herself out there it could be a great opportunity to "educate" people on the process. Maybe some of her followers also are looking into sperm or egg donation and would love to hear someone else's first hand knowledge on it. You can educate yourself all you want via Google but it can't always have someone's first hand experience on it.

Reactions: 31
I know there’s been a lot of speculation about whether the egg was H’s, but can any body actually believe that Greedy would ever allow that??
That baby is 100% hers, there’s not a snowball in hells chance she would have allowed H to be the biological mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
I think 99% of women will leave the hospital fully dressed. She’s definitely just attention seeking 🙄

I had the most horrific forceps delivery with my second and hobbled out of hospital 12 hours later showered and fully dressed. You feel so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They can Google, it’s also not rocket science is it? It’s not Phoebes job to educate people on how babies are made, learn by all means but not at the expense of this babies privacy.
I didn't say that did I?
If she wants to put content out there like she has been doing, then expect people to ask questions.
All these huns who follow her have no boundaries and they over step the mark because they think greedy is their mate.
I personally don't care where the kid has come from, but I understand why people are curious.
You don't have to exploit a child online to explain how same sex couples can conceive in multiple different ways 🤷‍♀️
Take Abbie and Cole for example, they do perfectly well showing their journey and are extremely well liked and dont exploit their children (imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Snuck a video my left bollox , soooo fake , pair of them
---
Shocked they don't post their daily shits , nothing is private , do they realise they can just keep these vids and photo and the world does not have to see everything! Sooo sad it's like they are pretending that all is rosy .
---
My neck hurts from rubber necking at this car crash , hate seeing it but you can't help but watch .

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone cares whose egg and sperm it is, what difference does it make? No one other than them and the baby need to know, poor little sod has had so much exposure already, it’s all so very sad and unnecessary. I hope the day comes soon that we look back on people like these, Hinch, Solomon etc with absolute bewilderment that it was allowed and people supported them.
When you make your life public and you share so much of it on the internet (including a video just seconds after the birth) you can kinda expect questions like this?

People are curious, no they don't have to answer who's egg they used and the donor but you cannot stop people from asking.

Reactions: 20
When you make your life public and you share so much of it on the internet (including a video just seconds after the birth) you can kinda expect questions like this?

People are curious, no they don't have to answer who's egg they used and the donor but you cannot stop people from asking.
Its not even so much as asking whos egg it is, is it?
They can say something like, after doing alot of research (insert websites or organisations they went to) we were given *so many options* (explain options) we then as a family decided to choose XYZ because......
She's probably got ALOT of same sex couples who follow her and want to start their own family but have no idea where to start and want someone to speak to?
She wants them to support her, but she can't support her followers in return 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's probably got ALOT of same sex couples who follow her and want to start their own family but have no idea where to start and want someone to speak to?
She wants them to support her, but she can't support her followers in return 🤷‍♀️
YES to this!! Years back when me and my (same sex) partner made the decision to start our own family we were absolutely lost. There’s actually not that much info out there (or there wasn’t it might be better now) and following someone who had been through the experience firsthand and was willing to share it would have been invaluable at the time. We had to just figure it all out for ourselves. I don’t have a large following on instagram (just under 10k) but if anyone asks me any questions about the ivf process or genetics or anything like that I am more than happy to answer because I know how we felt when we were looking for information! She’s happy to discuss and post the most intimate and private details about her life so why is this off limits ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn't say that did I?
If she wants to put content out there like she has been doing, then expect people to ask questions.
All these huns who follow her have no boundaries and they over step the mark because they think greedy is their mate.
I personally don't care where the kid has come from, but I understand why people are curious.
You don't have to exploit a child online to explain how same sex couples can conceive in multiple different ways 🤷‍♀️
Take Abbie and Cole for example, they do perfectly well showing their journey and are extremely well liked and dont exploit their children (imo)
Abbie and Cole definitely exploit their children!!

Reactions: 11
I’m terribly cynical but I think those cards aren’t genuine . They’ve all got the prices on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA
If she turkey basted, could the image of her having an injection in her tummy been a fertility injection to help her release an egg?

Maybe she wanted to fool people into thinking they had IVF.

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness she has put clothes on the baby now!!!
She’s still kissing her all over her mouth and face though 😬😩 I can’t believe no one has commented about this on her posts ( I remember when Lucy mecklenburgh did this there was soo many comments slating her for it!)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.