Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they changed the words to Welsh and put a rounder figure there...could be h.... but its not..hope she gets found out soon..these things really infuriate me.
Screenshot_20240306_201013_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wandered over here from the Hinch threads.
I have no idea who she is. Also I am not entirely sure how this ridiculously ordinary looking girl became “insta famous”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wandered over here from the Hinch threads.
I have no idea who she is. Also I am not entirely sure how this ridiculously ordinary looking girl became “insta famous”?!
Neither did I until someone mentioned her ages ago on Hinch thread. Her wiki is an interesting read

Reactions: 8

Go watch this Greedy!!!
Then keep your children off your social media!!

Reactions: 6
@OleTed unfortunately she'll do anything to earn a pound 😭 her boys are always topless and that poor baby has been content since birth (quite literally). Knocks me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Chelsea (from AshandChels) said she knows people can make £10k+ a month just from aff links.

I'm sure Harriet shared Argos the other day for the watch so anybody who clicked and shops anything (not just the watch) in the next 30 days will probably be earning her money.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Chelsea (from AshandChels) said she knows people can make £10k+ a month just from aff links.

I'm sure Harriet shared Argos the other day for the watch so anybody who clicked and shops anything (not just the watch) in the next 30 days will probably be earning her money.
It’s an absolute crime as many people will not know this. Plus why the duck should some unlikeable nobody with a known criminal past, possible dwp fraud claiming benefits and a blue badge, profit from aff links with any company? What an absolute fucked up world we live in. These influencers need to be cancelled. Hard working law abiding individuals cannot afford to feed their children or heat their homes yet these cretins are getting away with all sorts. I hope Greedy Guts and radioactive face are declaring their income as the tax man will have a field day going through their accounts. Oh and if you don’t pay your taxes or make fraudulent claims you make get prison time as well as fines. You should know that though shouldn’t you??? Dirty skanky twats 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do they never ever put that bleeping baby down???? She’s literally attached to them and THAT is making a rod for their own backs. That’s KARMA

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.