Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go… 🥱
Fake tears at the Ready, Freebie posed in her arms 🙄
Funny she seemed absolutely fine filming her “Keeping up with the Real Lesbian’s” DIY content this week 🤡 nip slip & all!
IMG_2717.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here we go… 🥱
Fake tears at the Ready, Freebie posed in her arms 🙄
Funny she seemed absolutely fine filming her “Keeping up with the Real Lesbian’s” DIY content this week 🤡 nip slip & all!
View attachment 2820419
There's no way big H wrote this 😂😂 screams Greedy.
Always talks about her tit mental health but actually doesn't do any real talking about it. I think her tit mental health is her just having a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her own way or when someone isn't licking her arse.

Reactions: 31
I absolutely loathe greeds and H they both knock me sick - especially with the content with the kids it’s vile im sure they know what sickos can do now with AI and im sure freebie will be all over them site’s edited which makes me sick to my stomach I feel there should be laws with children being on SM however she is very cute! A few family photos every now and again would suffice. How about just keep them photos private!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This feels very much 'I've got mental health innit'...... I hate it when people say they've 'got mental health'.... we all have mental health, whether it be good or bad. And yeah the fact she never elaborates on it more than 'mental elf' frustrates me. Its just another card to play for being lazy

Reactions: 29
Why is her child the cutest thing I will see today? I don't mind children but my sister just got a puppy and sent me a picture today and I think it's cuter than freebie. I wouldn't expect strangers to call my child cute never mind say it to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. It's weird especially when they are in the bath with a muslin on. Poor child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For the sake of her mental health, surely the best option would be to come off social media totally? Just delete her accounts and get on with life and concentrate on being a parent instead of dicking around doing stupid unfunny diy videos. But nope, that will never happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure bad mental health doesn’t stop to create a funny DIY video, then edit it, maybe record it again, and then once that is all over the bad mental health returns 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She went live apparently, did anyone see it? I was too late unfortunately.

View attachment 2820888View attachment 2820889
I wonder if it was just about the faux flowers & vase being back in stock 👀 I would be very surprised if she went live for anything with any relevance!

In Greedy’s world they are two full time 9-5 hard working muvva’s struggling with a colicky newborn, who can’t even eat or sleep 🙄

Nobody is forcing them to be online, is her “faux maternity leave” over? It isn’t compulsory to post, who cares if she has to postpone yet another GRWM Reel! 🤡

I’m calling it now they are going to delay the wedding until 2025 because of Charlotte’s “Mental Health”, they’re setting the scene nicely.

There is no way they will be getting married in October this year, it’s 6 months away & I’ve seen Zero wedding planning except for them both getting a dress for clout 🤔

Reactions: 11
These links really bug me, just another way for them to get their grabby mits on more money 🤮 by not being honest. Sooner it stops the better

There's no way big H wrote this 😂😂 screams Greedy.
Always talks about her tit mental health but actually doesn't do any real talking about it. I think her tit mental health is her just having a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her own way or when someone isn't licking her arse.
If only there was a book available for people like her…Maybe breaking it down into one win a day???? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Why is she making such a big deal about making a bed?
I do this Daily x 3 🙄

Hardly an achievement 🤡
It was the fake stretch that tickled me.
Always makes me laugh when influencers say Tattle is full of jealous trolls. Jealous of filming making a bed as a job? 😂 Absolutely not! I enjoy my job that actually has some purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.