Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come here to say how bad is the kitchen floor?????
Two adults home 24/7, no work commitments at all šŸ¤® still time to go to Nandos. Grow up the pair of you, 99% of us have had babies but most of us also have other kids, work, husband's working + still keep the house clean. That floor is revolting

Reactions: 22
Been away from the thread this last month, Greedy was really grinding my gears, I see nothings changed šŸ™„

Still moaning
Still acting hard done by
Still attentions seeking
Still vulgar
Still acting like a first time mum
Still not letting H touch the baby
Still has the cot by the window/radiator
Still using freebie for content
Still copying other influencers
Still got the baby in a wrap
Still making passive aggressive comments
Still doing Ads
Still selling sh*t she was bought/gifted

H for the records if your going to post pre records donā€™t make out your currently running & show the real time šŸ¤”
Donā€™t you have kids to collect from
School Nanny Mcfee ? ?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been away from the thread this last month, Greedy was really grinding my gears, I see nothings changed šŸ™„

Still moaning
Still attentions seeking
Still vulgar
Still doing Ads

H for the records if your going to post pre records donā€™t make out your currently running & show the real time šŸ¤”
School Nanny Mcfee ? ?
She probably ran out the gate and ran back in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Still moaning
Still attentions seeking
Still vulgar
Still doing Ads

School Nanny Mcfee ? ?
Maybe she should have 100% done what was important in the beginning and not put that baby all over SM an hour after her birth?

Reactions: 15
My post was at 14.23, H started running at 14.52 šŸ˜‚ it had already been posted to her grid for 5 hours (approximately 10am)
šŸ¤„ šŸ¤”
A liar is always caught. I just wish she was caught out doing normal day to day things seeing as she has lied to continue with her blue badge.

Reactions: 14
Hasnā€™t she been ā€œstruggling to find a balanceā€ for the last couple of years. Always asking her followers what they want to see, for engagement, yet never actually doing it. She posts enough to still get freebies but is not bothered about her followers at all.

Reactions: 16
Hasnā€™t she been ā€œstruggling to find a balanceā€ for the last couple of years. Always asking her followers what they want to see, for engagement, yet never actually doing it. She posts enough to still get freebies but is not bothered about her followers at all.
The general consensus seems to be that ā€œinfluencersā€ have got 2-3 years of relevance left, max. The bubble is close to bursting, so those that havenā€™t been smart with their money while itā€™s been coming in are going to have a big wake up call soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The general consensus seems to be that ā€œinfluencersā€ have got 2-3 years of relevance left, max. The bubble is close to bursting, so those that havenā€™t been smart with their money while itā€™s been coming in are going to have a big wake up call soon.
Why do you think they only have 2 to 3 years left. I actually really hope it does happen cos im sick of the lot of them. Especially the ones pimping their babies and kids out for content. It has to stop.

Reactions: 20
Why do you think they only have 2 to 3 years left. I actually really hope it does happen cos im sick of the lot of them. Especially the ones pimping their babies and kids out for content. It has to stop.
Many creators dropping out, some big YouTubers with huge followings leaving due to things like burnout. Lots of them doing videos about the end of influencer culture. I think itā€™s mainly because the tide seems to be turning against them with peopleā€™s attitudes and buying habits. The cost of living has changed so much since the pandemic, so I think itā€™s also a mix of people not having as much disposable income but also seeing a lot of these dickheads flaunting absolutely pointless and expensive purchases. Greedy is a fine example of this, spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds on things like a highchair when it is totally unnecessary and way beyond most of her followersā€™ budgets.
In short, people are just getting sick of them.
---
Plus thereā€™s also the end of 3rd party cookies this year, so wayyyyy less chances for them to make money the way they have been. šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Plus thereā€™s also the end of 3rd party cookies this year, so wayyyyy less chances for them to make money the way they have been. šŸ˜†
šŸ‘ To this, bugs me so much none of the grifters make it clear they benefit financially from those links

• Heart
Reactions: 14
šŸ‘ To this, bugs me so much none of the grifters make it clear they benefit financially from those links
Agreed! If you see any that donā€™t clearly state ā€˜adā€™ or ā€˜giftedā€™ etc, just report them to the platform and the ASA. Theyā€™re pretty hot on it.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure the woman and baby in the background of that story doesn't want to be plastered all over social media šŸ¤Ø

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the woman and baby in the background of that story doesn't want to be plastered all over social media šŸ¤Ø
Iā€™d seriously be raging if I knew I was in a pic like this. Who does she think she is? Also letā€™s pick the mort unflattering pic of H eh? She looks pregnant the way sheā€™s standing but I reckon it must keep Greedy happy knowing sheā€™s thinner

Reactions: 10
Their lack of chemistry gives me the ick. They try far too hard to prove they fancy each other and Hs over the top laugh make me cringe.
I don't get the lesbian DIY thing. Surely it's just DIY šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø what I do know for certain is that she'll have copied that ridiculous idea from someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't get this DIY lebsian it's not even funny!!!
Greedy trying too hard to be funny when she rude and vile her pj top undone on purpose ....her sons on Instagram does he really need to see his mother saying rude jokes and acting like a slapper!!!
---
What is wrong with her followers!! REALLY!! Maybe this can be new thread H peach bum šŸ¤” šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.