Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from needing to put clothes on the kids (better still don’t film them at all) but I found it uncomfortable that she seemed to be naked as well. Might just be me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
First post on this lady’s thread. The complaints about the baby are becoming a joke. I get it it’s hard having newborns I’ve been there with silent reflux and lots of other issues but I had to mange on my own 7am-6pm with a toddler at home and eldest at school whilst doing school runs etc as my husband had a ‘normal’ job.

The privilege these 2 have, there’s literally 2 grown adults looking after one small baby and they still can’t cope. Are they okay??? Saying it’s been hard work and lack of sleep, neither of them have to get to work on time or have worries a lot of others do, yeah they've made their money them self good on them But Jesus sometimes I think they don’t read the room.

If they can’t handle one baby between 2 of them there full time I think they need some time in the real world imagine having a child with a disability and extra medical needs aswell as having younger siblings and a partner that works. Come on now girls get some resilience and buckle up. It’s not relateable showing others that you are struggling too and crying about how hard it is becUse the big difference is others have a lot more on their plate, a partner that works out of the home full time, younger kids that need a lot more than their boys at there age and have the ‘same baby struggles’ - you two should be coping fine, two adults at home with no 9-5 jobs and older siblings as well as no money worries !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
she’ll be weaning that child by 4 months all the influuuuueeennncers do.

Reactions: 12
I’ve had 4 high chairs since my 1 year old has been born. Most expensive being nearly £300 and I currently have a £40 one from tescos that is the best one I’ve had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most parents I know buy the £20 one from ikea. And it’s great. This is unrealistic for most parents
I had a cheap tesco one that was similar to the ikea one for my second and it was great, even lowered the legs for when they got older.
Shes so materialistic is sickening. And no I'm not jealous before she tries to say that, I'm just not stupid and can think of better things to spend that money on.
Over £500 for a highchair is ridiculous. It will be on marketplace in a 2 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Starting to really annoy me ....lose weight with me!!! If I didn't work full time I would have time to swim and gym every day and now spending ridiculous money on food all ready prepare!!! That is lazy when you don't work!!! And don't get me started on how much the swimming membership must be in he vale of Glamorgan!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Freebies dress is actually like something my mum would buy for my child..very grannyish in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Omg her vlog 🤢 she is the gobbiest, most unfunny person EVER!!
Insinuating how her 2 nails came off 🤢 I swear she's not wired right.
The things she says or does with little references to sex (like when she repeatedly used to type declittering instead of decluttering) is just gross.
If she was a man, I swear she'd have a dirty old mac on and be flashing at people in a park 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Omg her vlog 🤢 she is the gobbiest, most unfunny person EVER!!
Insinuating how her 2 nails came off 🤢 I swear she's not wired right.
The things she says or does with little references to sex (like when she repeatedly used to type declittering instead of decluttering) is just gross.
If she was a man, I swear she'd have a dirty old mac on and be flashing at people in a park 🤢
She’s just not funny. Who wants to see her nails being done?

Also that company who has sent her the clothes rail did the same to Solomon and she used to do the exact same videos. #sigh I think Greedy needs to think of her own ideas. Wonder if she begged for it or actually paid

Reactions: 16
Starting to really annoy me ....lose weight with me!!! If I didn't work full time I would have time to swim and gym every day and now spending ridiculous money on food all ready prepare!!! That is lazy when you don't work!!! And don't get me started on how much the swimming membership must be in he vale of Glamorgan!!!!
It’s like last year on repeat. She promotes a very unhealthy lifestyle in my opinion. She’s unqualified and is full of tit.
As for them both wittering and moaning on about how hard it is with newborn. duck sake there is two of them who are not working. Load of bullshit. How anyone thinks they are relatable is beyond me.
Performing monkeys her kids just like hunch. All recycled content. She’s ugly inside an out.

Reactions: 25
They actually are just a pair of attention seeking twats that will never change . Did Greedy actually raise the 2 boys when they were born because she’s clueless this time around . I’ve got a 15 year age gap between my eldest and youngest and believe me you don’t forget the newborn stage and what it entails .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sounds soooooo hectic that. Does she know most people also have full time jobs?
OMG! I literally came on here to say the same? I’ve been up since 0545, walked the dogs, unblocked a toilet as youngest decided to shove a nappy down it, got 2 kids ready and out for school, then one away to nursery, put the hoover round, put a ragu in the slow cooker, chucked cereal over my neck ready to start my real job at 10 and won’t finish until 6pm. Then it’s dogs walked again, dinner time, bath time, bed time and maybe an hours sit down for me before my own bedtime. Her tasks today? THATS A bleeping TASK you lazy cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.