Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh can’t find it now but the latest reel she’s copied again 😂
I can see one posted two hours ago with the baby in her sling again thinking she is funny. She isn't. You're right she has likely copied it

Reactions: 5
Greedy letting us no she still has kobe & Minnie. I reckon they live with a family member & they just get them for a walk every now & then cos u never see any trace of them in the house. Unless h shows them I unfollowed her.
Her story here is nauseating 🤢 Quick H video me & ill turn away & sip my coffee like I don't no ur videoing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hoping Instagram has been hacked right now. When it comes back, I'm hoping that Greedy has been deleted - period!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately she's back 😖
She really needs to give up the reels. She is not funny in the slightest. Some people are just naturally funny and she definitely isn't one of them. She just shows herself as gobby and awkward 🤢

Reactions: 24
So vile with new reel trying to be funny making rude jokes with H and just rough as duck, no class at all... and her son is friends on Instagram does he really need to hear that???

Reactions: 19
The comments on that reel give me the ick. ' we need more of these' and 'you need yoyr own diy show' they need to get in the bleeping bin. I'm embarrassed for their kids. Y would u ruin a wall by smashing a screw in the wall for views tk put on that terrible charade. Wow the Keith's they feel yhe need to swoop to.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The reel was pathetic and they aren't funny at all. Who are these people who think they are funny or relatable? Same as Chazza Dawsons followers? Encouraging the lazy, stay at home, begging chavs to continue instead of getting their arses out of the house and getting a job. I know H worked before taking up with Greedy but has Greedy ever had a job? Or has she just scammed people her whole adult life?

Reactions: 18
Super niche hate here but I can't stand anyone drinking hot drinks around a baby, especially one in a carrier/wrap on you. If she misjudged that sip and banged the cup that'd be all over her precious little girl and she'd have severe burns.

Perhaps it's my PPA talking but we're very careful with hot things in our house, hot drinks go up on a shelf well out of our (now 1 year old) LOs reach and I ask people not to drink their tea/coffee if LO is wandering near them as he can be so quick to grab and spill. Obviously a little baby like Phoebe isn't at that stage yet but burns are no joke and it's so so easy to do safely.

Reactions: 23
Super niche hate here but I can't stand anyone drinking hot drinks around a baby, especially one in a carrier/wrap on you. If she misjudged that sip and banged the cup that'd be all over her precious little girl and she'd have severe burns.

Perhaps it's my PPA talking but we're very careful with hot things in our house, hot drinks go up on a shelf well out of our (now 1 year old) LOs reach and I ask people not to drink their tea/coffee if LO is wandering near them as he can be so quick to grab and spill. Obviously a little baby like Phoebe isn't at that stage yet but burns are no joke and it's so so easy to do safely.
Same here, it’s always safety first with newborns and small children. Try telling her that though, you’d be branded a disgusting troll out to cause hate…🙄

Reactions: 12
Wish they put an hat on that baby too, it's very windy outside in Wales, sun out but still cold.

Don't understand the comments on the reel they are not funny and it's so fake and vile... and we got part 2 to look forward too 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wish they put an hat on that baby too, it's very windy outside in Wales, sun out but still cold.

Don't understand the comments on the reel they are not funny and it's so fake and vile... and we got part 2 to look forward too 🤮🤮🤮
I wish she'd put that baby down! Let her "H" have her , put her in the pram , her chair , just put her down. Next moans will be the baby is so clinging to me , she won't go to anyone else , it's so difficult 🥱🥱🥱

I thought it was bad enough Hinch promoting Not On The High Street but worse still is Greedy. Not convinced me at all to shop there. If I like something I check to see if the business has a website which they usually do and shop direct. NOTHS have lost any business from me

Reactions: 19
Thought I would catch up a bit as haven’t been on here for a while, can’t remember if I stopped because I was too bored or infuriated by her; suspect a combination of both.

I can’t believe we are on the same thread! She really is that boring now, I remember when these threads flew by but sounds like it’s just the same old same old?

I see even with a filter H looks like she is down the winey every night on the ale. Who is interested in this unhealthy weapons’s weight lost journey? It’s hardly inspirational or relatable with her no-job-arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.