Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240229_194831_Instagram.jpg

I knew she was going to have a passive aggressive little rant as soon as I saw comments on the reel saying the baby needs to have her legs out.
Anything less than people licking her arse she cannot take. I find it so bizarre that these cuntfluencers can post whatever drivel they want and expect not to get called out on it, especially when it's to do with children's health and safety.
Get a grip of yourself Charlotte, you really are not as special as you think.
And for the love of God learn how to use capital letters you thick bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2787790

I knew she was going to have a passive aggressive little rant as soon as I saw comments on the reel saying the baby needs to have her legs out.
Anything less than people licking her arse she cannot take. I find it so bizarre that these cuntfluencers can post whatever drivel they want and expect not to get called out on it, especially when it's to do with children's health and safety.
Get a grip of yourself Charlotte, you really are not as special as you think.
And for the love of God learn how to use capital letters you thick bint.
Its a shame she hasn't taken on board peoples advice about moving the crib away from the window and radiator

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Its a shame she hasn't taken on board peoples advice about moving the crib away from the window and radiator
Not only has she still got the crib next to the window and the radiator, in tonight’s stories she’s also got a teddy in the crib with her baby. I’m sure she’s doing it for engagement. Sick twisted witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Does her bio still say aim to make you belly laugh every day? How’s that working out for you Greedy Guts???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm, I'll tell you who else will LOVE videos of your baby sucking her thumb! ponces hun, particularly when they superimpose it into a penis and distrubute it amongst their dark web pweirdo mates 🤢
👏 To this, makes me sick to my stomach to think of the sickos loving this 😭 it's on par with the breast feeding video. Honestly what the duck would possess a parent to share this let alone with a huge grin on her face. Absolute disgusting. Poor, poor baby 🤮🤮

• Sick
Hinch did caravanning, Solomon did caravanning now its Greedys turn 😂 I hope she bankrupts herself trying to keep up and copy everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If your baby was in pain and crying all the time surely a Dummy would be better than a thumb?
I would rather put a Dummy in the babies mouth than shove a thumb in it. At least you can get rid of the Dummy.
Hinch did caravanning, Solomon did caravanning now its Greedys turn 😂 I hope she bankrupts herself trying to keep up and copy everyone else
Either bankrupts or doing more dodgy tit. How tf can she afford all this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Bet she’s gonna rent a caravan and pretend she has bought one. still a massive expense but I don’t see how the hell she can afford to buy one outright. especially when she will want all Bells and whistles🤮

Reactions: 8
If my daughter has pooped I change her on the back seat of car. I don't put her back into the car and drive her somewhere

Reactions: 17
What caravan site has she visited? nearest one to her would probably be Trecco? Couldn’t have gone to the Gower or down west where the decent sites are?

Reactions: 2
Every time she talks in her story then Harriet laughs like!? It’s not funny H’s cackle is annoying af

Reactions: 15
Also has anyone else noticed as soon as Freebie was born H has started to post pics of all 3 now saying “our babies” “our boys” as if she didn’t feel validated to do so before but now does? Makes me feel sad that she’s probably more of a mum to the boys that greedy but never felt like they were “hers”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair the kid only had breast milk for 3 minutes.

Dying at her asking to see a consultant about her baby, paediatric consultants are busy looking after very sick babies Charlotte. Colic and Reflux are rubbish but it doesn’t last long and in the grand scheme is not what the struggling NHS is going to prioritise.
---

I was thinking the same re: the changeover from BF to formula
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 7
Using that song constantly because she now has a daughter. It doesn’t fit in reference to a baby ffs……..how can she be slipping through your fingers??? I played this to a montage of photos and videos of my 18 year old when she left home to travel the world. 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet another reel of the baby ,with soppy music 🥱🥱 who cares how old her baby is really ? Should rename he page , miss greedys baby , as that's all she's about now 🥱🥱

Reactions: 20
Why are they always naked. Very weird
Nothing would EVER, EVER convince me to share my life via any SM platform but for the utter idiots who do the laws need to change regarding minors. If only 1% of their followers did it to look at children that's still too many 😭 honestly gives me such bleeping rage.

From her track record there's not much she won't do for the money but going from exploiting pensioners to now her own children is repulsive 🤮 when you read this, because we all know you will, put clothes on your innocent, precious babies you stupid, stupid woman.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.