Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not giving anything enough chance to work! My baby had reflux and we tried things for 2 weeks to get into his system and see if it worked before we tried something else
She’s expecting miracles overnight!

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately many parents are the same as Greedy, just can’t cope with an upset baby and therefore bring them straight to hospital. Several different milks in the space of 2 weeks, a multitude of different reflux medicines.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just looked at her last reel. How can her followers not see it’s all staged their comments just encourage her. Her likes are going down so she’s starting to panic. She really is disgusting using her poor baby in this way

Unfortunately many parents are the same as Greedy, just can’t cope with an upset baby and therefore bring them straight to hospital. Several different milks in the space of 2 weeks, a multitude of different reflux medicines.
I am no expert but moving from breast milk to formula can be a big change for a newborns stomach. I’m hoping she did not a smooth transaction but you don’t know with greedy. Then bottle feeding her and swooshing the baby around also hard on a newborns stomach. I felt the colic was inevitable🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I am no expert but moving from breast milk to formula can be a big change for a newborns stomach. I’m hoping she did not a smooth transaction but you don’t know with greedy. Then bottle feeding her and swooshing the baby around also hard on a newborns stomach. I felt the colic was inevitable🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Totally agree, why she's jiggling her about is beyond me 🙄 my youngest had a milk allergy and it was terrible but made 100x worse with movement. Get a wedge cushion and keep her close. A dummy helped my wee babe but all babies are different.

Awful to say but I think 99.9% of what she does is for sympathy, she's no idea just how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I could be wrong but when you feel like crap down and not coping , isn't the last thing you do is get on insta and tell the world ?

Reactions: 23
She’s not giving anything enough chance to work! My baby had reflux and we tried things for 2 weeks to get into his system and see if it worked before we tried something else
I agree omoperazle is the only thing that worked for my son but it took about 1-2 weeks to see an improvement. She’s literally gave it her for 2 days and then said she’s worse again

Reactions: 15
I agree omoperazle is the only thing that worked for my son but it took about 1-2 weeks to see an improvement. She’s literally gave it her for 2 days and then said she’s worse again
Exactly, whatever she was giving before would’ve still been in her system

Reactions: 9
My 1 year old is exclusively breastfed and has been since day 1 but after he was 2 weeks old he lost 12% of his body weight so I had to substitute with formula,he was in so much pain, constipated, being sick it was awful 😢 I persevered and after a few weeks his belly settled and he was fine. he gained weight and I dropped the formula all together. Shes expecting a miracle same with the breastfeeding. Girl didn’t even try 🙄

Reactions: 17
She’s complaining her body is like a dried up prune yet she’s constantly had it out for the past 10 months! I’ve seen more of her gut than my own!! Shes absolutely wild with the things she says but does the opposite! Pull the other one greedy you love laying in your stinking pit eating Easter egg after Easter egg. But now it’s PND 🤷🏻‍♀️ she did that before having Freebie

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I did DM her to say it can take a few days to a week for the omeprazole or which medication she is on to kick in and start working
---
I was thinking the same re: the changeover from BF to formula

Reactions: 4
I did DM her to say it can take a few days to a week for the omeprazole or which medication she is on to kick in and start working
---

I was thinking the same re: the changeover from BF to formula
Suprised she's not blocked you!

Reactions: 7
She looks awful in that ‘how to tie a baby sling’ or I wonder if that’s what she wants to show. Her struggling and being tired? She’ll be worrying too because her views are lower.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.