Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this bizarre of course I wear shoes in my house 🤣🤣
I'm also a shoe wearer in my house, though only downstairs. We have wooden floors throughout, that get mopped daily. I wear shoes because they give me stability, prevent me from injuring myself on discarded pieces and lego and I spend much of my day between the house and the garage and other than that, only do the school run. I couldn't be faffing around with changing shoes to slippers constantly!

Reactions: 5
Why is baby Freebie naked again?
Why is Charlotte Topless again?
Why are they both semi naked right next to the back/front/back door? It’s winter 🥶
Why is H insinuating a knee height gate is creating a safe space for baby/dogs they could easily jump over!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This is turning into shoegste.
Honestly everyone can do whatever they want in THEIR house. But for the record NO ONE wears outdoor shoes past my hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is turning into shoegste.
Honestly everyone can do whatever they want in THEIR house. But for the record NO ONE wears outdoor shoes past my hall.
Who cares what you do in your house 🤣🤣 you just said let everyone do what they want yet proceed to tell us that yours is the right way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Charlotte move that next to me crib away from the bleeping radiator. I know there on because your naked all the time.

Reactions: 19
All of them going on about how cute the thumb sucking is yet not one of them have commented on the cot next to the window and radiator. 😏😏😏😏
A few have said other things though.

Screenshot_20240128_202205_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240128_202244_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240128_202440_InsMate.jpg
Screenshot_20240128_202338_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen this one a few times before now but is it because she’s sprogged or has she always been such an insufferable bleep? All I’ve seen of late are pictures of her nipples her giblets and rattling on like she’s the only bleep who’s ever had a baby
Urghh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of them going on about how cute the thumb sucking is yet not one of them have commented on the cot next to the window and radiator. 😏😏😏😏
A few have said other things though.

View attachment 2720658View attachment 2720659View attachment 2720660View attachment 2720661
Genuinely want to comment on the crib next to the radiator and window but would likely get blocked, even though it’s coming from a genuine place of concern for her child. A few comments on there, including one about babies sleeping on their back and not their side but nothing about the next to me crib!! Surely someone’s commented it but she’s gotta be deleting? Surelyyy!!

Edited to add-
Went back into the comments after this and people have said it! Let’s see if she takes it on board

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’ve not been on here for ages because the whole ‘I’m the only person that’s ever been pregnant’ narrative was pissing me off. Just had a look at her account and it’s even worse than before. I’m not in the least bit surprised but that poor baby is being over exposed, used for content and purely to make money from. As for the continual ads and aff links 🤯
Seriously what would people like her do for money if they didn’t have their children to exploit online 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please do duck off. There really is no need to be slobbing around the house on the daily not fully dressed. Make the effort to actually get off ya arses and do something. There's NO EXCUSE why they can't get up and function when there's 2 of them at home all day. bleeping hell, millions of parents manage day in day out, as well as holding an actual job down, so why can't this lazy pair of fuckwits manage it? Get a bleeping grip.

harrygtobe_20240129_STORIES_3291074352047887693_1_3291074352047887693.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh please do duck off. There really is no need to be slobbing around the house on the daily not fully dressed. Make the effort to actually get off ya arses and do something. There's NO EXCUSE why they can't get up and function when there's 2 of them at home all day. bleeping hell, millions of parents manage day in day out, as well as holding an actual job down, so why can't this lazy pair of fuckwits manage it? Get a bleeping grip.

View attachment 2722424
If they aren't getting dressed. Who walks the dogs? Takes the kids to school?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.