Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I have missed it, but have the champers and fake old lady flowers arrived from Smelly Solomon yet? I am of course not hoping it’s all smashed to duck by the courier 😉🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thing incoming from best mate Jemma aka Label Lady shilling her latest crappy iron ons. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not commented for a while since she posted that video of ADisson coming out of her birth canal & H screaming it’s a girl 🤢 she took it one step too far in my opinion.

Glad to see Freebie stuck great nickname for Phoebe Greedy if I do say so myself 🤣🙋‍♀️🤭

Firstly I would just like to say you nasty trolls have been far more informative on same sex fertility treatments that are available than Charlotte who has a platform to share & support others 👏👏 Some of the information shared here from knowledge or personal experience shows that it can be quite a complex & even a challenging process. It was very interesting to read the possibilities, the differing rules for England & wales I didn’t even know existed as well as the different opinions & options available. I think Greedy missed a trick here 🤑💰

I’ve said this before I don’t think they did IVF but IUI which always confirmed to me that they used Greedy’s Egg, she used IUI hashtag on her 17 week post 👀 The injections I believe were hormone injections to stimulate ovulation it’s not possible to use your partners eggs using this Method.

I can see that baby still has bare feet even though it’s freezing 🥶😳🤬

Greedy still kissing the baby excessively

H is still overlooked, overworked & overweight 🤣🤭

Charlotte is still half dressed 🙄

The Boys still shoved under the stairs 🤣😅

A 20 strip (£20 note) for Brody for guessing it was girl
A 10 strip in each boys card. What will it be next a 50 strip for taking their sisters dirty nappy out to the bin! Building a rod for her own back even H was shocked but what’s a £20 strip to us mere peasants 🤣🤭

Not sold the double decker bassinet yet but with dogs & a cat would you leave a play mat on the floor? 🤔

I wonder if she has had some sort of collagen treatment like Profhilo which is technically not Botox but she has definitely had something tweaked 👀 her frowning in that picture proves nothing her face literally doesn’t have any movement or expressions! 😂

Finally Harriet is starting to express her feelings & call Charlotte out on the “Me, Me, Me” it’s sad H has to make a point out of wanting her role to be fully included. Why doesn’t Greedy run errands, walk the dogs, tidy up, take the kids to school & let H take care of the baby as she said having a newborn is time to rest, bond, heal & feed your baby? Yet it appears H isn’t allowed to rest & bond with her first child as she didn’t carry the child for 9 months 🤨😔

Gave Birth naturally on a Friday by the Monday BF poolside whilst watching my other child do swimming lessons. I’m not sure why she has felt the need to leave hospital in a dressing gown & not spread the bed for weeks. There is resting & then there is being a lazy mare

Rant Over
As you were Ladies 😅🥰
Just want to say well done you on the iui thing 👏🏻👏🏻 I never spotted that. So it must really duck her off that people say Freebie looks like H.

All that money and didn't use H egg, I just don't get why she's so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched her stories why is she giving a totally different vibe now she's had a baby... is she trying to copy Molly Mae by wearing trainers. I've never seen her ad/ or wear trainers for ages she's always in crocs or crappy knock off uggs. Plus the Stanley and the all beige outfit. Playing on the "beige, wholesome look" bleeping moron she is

Reactions: 23
So sad 😢 I feel sorry for that wee baby. It'll want for nothing materialistically but her WHOLE life, literally from birth canal is on the internet 😢
Won't last long people get bored of babies fast on here and let's face it what else does she have yo show ppl or keep ppl interested in her page. Absolutely nothing. Sorry greedy ur time on insta is coming to an end.

Reactions: 13
H’s story about the dog licking the baby’s face. Bad enough that they’re publicly posting videos of them kissing her on the lips, without adding that the dog keeps licking her. Poor child.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So not only do we have to see pics of her baby very damn day, We also have to see a brand new pair of different trainers everyday with a swipe up to them too. If H bought them for her for Christmas, why does she get to do an affiliate link & make money of it too? Grifting cow dosent miss a trick.

Reactions: 20
"Any other mamas awake and seeing every hour, I'm with you" ffs 😴😴😴 who does she think she is, she really thinks she is someone. This is what evert z lister puts on there story when they have a new born

Reactions: 19
duck off mate. Imagine taking a photo holding hands whilst Penfold is driving. Desperate twit.

missgreedyshome_20240126_STORIES_3289042818221959122_5_3289503737150377002.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
duck off mate. Imagine taking a photo holding hands whilst Penfold is driving. Desperate twit.

View attachment 2718228
This is so irresponsible, regardless if automatic car or whatever... things can change in seconds behind the wheel and she wouldn't react quick enough with one hand in the back. It's not romantic, it's no love, it's pure stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it me or does H look like she's in her undercrackers? I'd say she wears boxers of some kind.
Unless it's her shorts that are permanently welded to her arse crack.

Screenshot_20240127_190742_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.