Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't arf tell baby content is here. AD AD AD. Ffs Greedy duck off & enjoy YOUR baby

We're all sick of seeing it & your grabby ads.

Reactions: 14
If she can dress herself with socks & shoes (indoors) why would she not think to do the same for her baby? 😵💫
Watching her prancing around with Freebie bare foot is just making me so cold 🥶

How many people wear shoes indoors, upstairs, on carpet & in a newborns nursery. Grubby Cow 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 15
If she can dress herself with socks & shoes (indoors) why would she not think to do the same for her baby? 😵💫

How many people wear shoes indoors, upstairs, on carpet & in a newborns nursery. Grubby Cow 🤢
Must have not been gifted baby shoes for Freebie. I see chips has managed to get her hair styled though, priorities eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Holding your newborn without supporting her back/neck cos ya know, AD 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is she copying pasting quotes and putting music over them as if they are her own ! Absolutely nothing original about her at all 🤦‍♀️
---
What’s the purpose of her on insta now ???
---

See they had new carpet then 😂 did they pay for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely to god H it’s gunna blow one day! So under appreciated.. she’s the type to put a post up about her just for social media ! That would wind me up walking with someone holding onto the pram I can’t bare it

Reactions: 19
I feel like she’s the type to throw the ‘she’s actually my baby’ in an argument. can’t let H even push the pram alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Really girls, calm down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Both having a drinks tonight so.what about the baby that's 3 weeks old???? And baby in the pub REALLY!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Both having a drinks tonight so.what about the baby that's 3 weeks old???? And baby in the pub REALLY!!!!
Looks like lemonade for Greedyguta from the pic and that they are out for dinner. Though tell me you don't have a problem when you are celebrating that you allegedly haven't had a drink in 6 weeks

Reactions: 10
So sad 😢 I feel sorry for that wee baby. It'll want for nothing materialistically but her WHOLE life, literally from birth canal is on the internet 😢

Reactions: 17
She’s desperate for attention and that’s the only reason that little baby has been born to make a quick buck for Greedy . It’s horrendous the way she’s just exploiting her for Instagram time . It’s not right and it’s not fair it’s sick . I know she can stoop low but this is taking it to the limit 😡

Reactions: 18
Looks like lemonade for Greedyguta from the pic and that they are out for dinner. Though tell me you don't have a problem when you are celebrating that you allegedly haven't had a drink in 6 weeks
Won't be surprised it's Gin.... just don't understand why take a 3 week old baby to the pub.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.