Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of the three of them, Greedy just can’t give H any space or time with the baby. The way she’s hanging over them and singing, she can’t bear the attention to be on anyone else 🤢
It’s so that when she boots H into touch she can say that H wasn’t that involved with the baby if H then tries to get an equal share of child rearing the baby as a single person

and yes it sounds cynical but it happens

Reactions: 9
I don't know if I'm reading this comment wrong.....did she give birth in one hospital and then got sent to another? Is that a thing?

View attachment 2712020
Did she diva to goto Tirion?? You usually only get sent there for breastfeeding support afterwards but POW last year had a special ward for breastfeeding. They don't just send you there cause you want your partner to stay 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ (if so wish I could of done that). Sounds weird, why didn't they go home? 🤔

Also what happened to bleeping off the doctors and being midwifery led?

Barely see any videos or pics of H with the baby, then when we do, it's so staged & weird.
How about just let H be phoebes mam too, & Greedy concentrate on the 2 boys or walk the dogs. Selfish grabby cow she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Talent of what ? I can't with horse face I'm sorry. All she does is crappy DIY (the nut cracker had me wetting myself) and that show telling people how to tidy up. I cannot stand how fake she is.

The whole 'friends' and 'love you to the moon and back' crap is a clever ploy but she is not genuine at all.
No she's not genuine at all, but canny enough to understand longevity.

Reactions: 6
Why is she copying pasting quotes and putting music over them as if they are her own ! Absolutely nothing original about her at all 🤦‍♀️
---
That's typical for Greedy all of her content is copied or stolen and passed off as her own.
And then she wonders why people don't believe her when she claims she had nothing to do with the exs scamming.

Reactions: 17
It’s so that when she boots H into touch she can say that H wasn’t that involved with the baby if H then tries to get an equal share of child rearing the baby as a single person

and yes it sounds cynical but it happens
She’s already done this with the last ex. Tried to stop her getting any custody of the boys

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is she copying pasting quotes and putting music over them as if they are her own ! Absolutely nothing original about her at all 🤦‍♀️
---
I’ve seen SO many TikTok’s with the same quote as greedys. Exact same wording. Not got an original bone in her body. People starting to call her out for it too!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh do duck off Charlotte with all ya moaning and constant exploitation of your little money spinner. It's getting so boring.
And Nando's can duck right off too.

Screenshot_20240125_160703_InsMate.jpg

missgreedyshome_20240124_STORIES_3287433038071998778_23_3288085013050595935.jpg

missgreedyshome_20240124_STORIES_3287433038071998778_24_3288086178203001247.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If ‘body positivity’ is what she’s trying to sell these days then she’ll never admit it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish her aesthetics person was on here 🤣
---

Or her accountant to look at her bank statement 👀
Did someone not post the botox page last time? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 4
---
The amount of bleeping sheep that think she wrote this is a joke 🤣😭 I cannot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not commented for a while since she posted that video of ADisson coming out of her birth canal & H screaming it’s a girl 🤢 she took it one step too far in my opinion.

Glad to see Freebie stuck great nickname for Phoebe Greedy if I do say so myself 🤣🙋‍♀️🤭

Firstly I would just like to say you nasty trolls have been far more informative on same sex fertility treatments that are available than Charlotte who has a platform to share & support others 👏👏 Some of the information shared here from knowledge or personal experience shows that it can be quite a complex & even a challenging process. It was very interesting to read the possibilities, the differing rules for England & wales I didn’t even know existed as well as the different opinions & options available. I think Greedy missed a trick here 🤑💰

I’ve said this before I don’t think they did IVF but IUI which always confirmed to me that they used Greedy’s Egg, she used IUI hashtag on her 17 week post 👀 The injections I believe were hormone injections to stimulate ovulation it’s not possible to use your partners eggs using this Method.

I can see that baby still has bare feet even though it’s freezing 🥶😳🤬

Greedy still kissing the baby excessively

H is still overlooked, overworked & overweight 🤣🤭

Charlotte is still half dressed 🙄

The Boys still shoved under the stairs 🤣😅

A 20 strip (£20 note) for Brody for guessing it was girl
A 10 strip in each boys card. What will it be next a 50 strip for taking their sisters dirty nappy out to the bin! Building a rod for her own back even H was shocked but what’s a £20 strip to us mere peasants 🤣🤭

Not sold the double decker bassinet yet but with dogs & a cat would you leave a play mat on the floor? 🤔

I wonder if she has had some sort of collagen treatment like Profhilo which is technically not Botox but she has definitely had something tweaked 👀 her frowning in that picture proves nothing her face literally doesn’t have any movement or expressions! 😂

Finally Harriet is starting to express her feelings & call Charlotte out on the “Me, Me, Me” it’s sad H has to make a point out of wanting her role to be fully included. Why doesn’t Greedy run errands, walk the dogs, tidy up, take the kids to school & let H take care of the baby as she said having a newborn is time to rest, bond, heal & feed your baby? Yet it appears H isn’t allowed to rest & bond with her first child as she didn’t carry the child for 9 months 🤨😔

Gave Birth naturally on a Friday by the Monday BF poolside whilst watching my other child do swimming lessons. I’m not sure why she has felt the need to leave hospital in a dressing gown & not spread the bed for weeks. There is resting & then there is being a lazy mare

Rant Over
As you were Ladies 😅🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused, did Harriet post a Welsh valentines post and she didn’t do one back? She probably told h to do it too! Also it’s not exactly celebrated much unless you speak Welsh and they don’t , so jumping on the bandwagon and using it as an excuse for content

Reactions: 10
I swear these sheep will buy anything. It's a bleeping jumper and trousers you can get it anywhere. Neutral and bland like the rest of her page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.