Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about she gives H the baby and gets on with some housework, 2 of them at home and the boys at school, don't see why she's making an issue of it šŸ¤Ŗ
Thatā€™s what I thought. How can she not get dressed with the boys in school? I had 2 at home plus a baby & I have never spent a day in PJs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That video of the three of them, Greedy just canā€™t give H any space or time with the baby. The way sheā€™s hanging over them and singing, she canā€™t bear the attention to be on anyone else šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
That video of the three of them, Greedy just canā€™t give H any space or time with the baby. The way sheā€™s hanging over them and singing, she canā€™t bear the attention to be on anyone else šŸ¤¢
It is if course always the Charlotte Greedy show and H is just there as filler and to be the skivvy behind the scenes.
But I also think it's weird H is happy to go along with this dynamic....more fool her.

Reactions: 23
I find it odd that no family members have been mentioned or photos taken sbs posted , she over shares everything so I thought that would be next to prove she still has friends and family . Why put a tripod up for a pic of the 3 of them ? Do what normal people do get the kids to take photos or friends and family when they pop over or even a selfie , saying that I bet most families haven't got many pics of everyone together as it's hard work getting them . She's going to regret living on insta and her life being so public , she may as well be on onlyfans .

Reactions: 15
That video of the three of them šŸ¤® why does Harriet kissing Greedy make me feel ill. Gives me the boak šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
H does not look happy at all in that video of the three of them

Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to be a lie? Her birth story ...saying she asked for an epidural but it was half hour away... you cannot have an epidural in Tirion birth centre. You have to be ambulanced to Bridgend . It is a stand a lone birth centre... the same as giving birth at home. I know it's a small thing but it's another LIE.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
H does not look happy at all in that video of the three of them
Sheā€™s probably exhausted now sheā€™s got a baby to look after as well as all the other kids, dogs, household chores whilst being Greedys witch. Sheā€™s looking like a tank too so I would imagine she is not feeling as fit and healthy as she was say last January when she was spouting all her dietary and healthy lifestyle bull tit

Reactions: 21
Why does everything have to be a lie? Her birth story ...saying she asked for an epidural but it was half hour away... you cannot have an epidural in Tirion birth centre. You have to be ambulanced to Bridgend . It is a stand a lone birth centre... the same as giving birth at home. I know it's a small thing but it's another LIE.
I don't know if I'm reading this comment wrong.....did she give birth in one hospital and then got sent to another? Is that a thing?

Screenshot_20240124_212355_Instagram.jpg

She could have put a trigger warning or something about the detail of her previous two births. Reading that could be quite upsetting for some people. But the more dramatic the better hey....all these influencers do is play drama/trauma top trumps it's horrid.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if I'm reading this comment wrong.....did she give birth in one hospital and then got sent to another? Is that a thing?

View attachment 2712020

She could have put a trigger warning or something about the detail of her previous two births. Reading that could be quite upsetting for some people. But the more dramatic the better hey....all these influencers do is play drama/trauma top trumps it's horrid.

Ah looking at it... it is Bridgend in her birth video. All the after videos are in Tirion. Yes it's a thing... you can get moved to a birth centre for breastfeeding support. It's always dead in there too so they are happy to have people stay.

View attachment 2712020

Sounds like they transferred to Tirion perhaps for the night and then went back to Bridgend and gave birth there due to needing doctor-led care. Donā€™t see why that would need a trigger warning tbh, some women just need consultant led care. I did, and my 1st two births werenā€™t ā€œtraumatic.ā€

Reactions: 8
Sounds like they transferred to Tirion perhaps for the night and then went back to Bridgend and gave birth there due to needing doctor-led care. Donā€™t see why that would need a trigger warning tbh, some women just need consultant led care. I did, and my 1st two births werenā€™t ā€œtraumatic.ā€
Further down in the comments she breaks down the boys two births and goes into a bit of detail. I suppose anyone who reads it is probably curious to read about births so may not need a trigger warning as such but feel it's a bit unnecessary to go into detail talking about how horrific they were.

Reactions: 4
Further down in the comments she breaks down the boys two births and goes into a bit of detail. I suppose anyone who reads it is probably curious to read about births so may not need a trigger warning as such but feel it's a bit unnecessary to go into detail talking about how horrific they were.
Totally unnecessary, never understand people that overshare, especially so publicly.

Stop the lingering kisses on your babyā€™s lips you utter moron. You are introducing bacteria unnecessarily! The kisses are for your benefit, not hers. You are risking a very young baby developing dental issues, herpes, RSV etc etc. ugh

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.