Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering they didn’t want to discuss freebies biological parentage, shes sure making a big deal of letting everyone know she’s the bio mum. Poor Harriet

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Considering they didn’t want to discuss freebies biological parentage, shes sure making a big deal of letting everyone know she’s the bio mum. Poor Harriet
She's making it into a bigger deal by doing what shes doing now than she would have if she was just honest from the start 🤦‍♀️
She's 100% dropping hints because A) She loves the attention and B) She can't stand anyone thinking the baby is biologically Hs.
She's a nasty bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If this is for Greedy it’s a bit of a kick in the face to poor old H…Isn’t she Freebies mama too???
For my friends? Shouldn't it be? They've both stayed in her house. This screams like everyone considers H as dad role doesn't it? crappy if it is actually for Greedy.

Also this proves by the postage comment she sure as tit isn't going to visit Wales again to see the baby like when Greedy and H rushed to meet Rosse or was it Babybel.

Reactions: 18
For my friends? Shouldn't it be? They've both stayed in her house. This screams like everyone considers H as dad role doesn't it? crappy if it is actually for Greedy.

Also this proves by the postage comment she sure as tit isn't going to visit Wales again to see the baby like when Greedy and H rushed to meet Rosse or was it Babybel.
It’s a known fact that SSS is not so good with the words (or speech) but to say friend/singular in both posts hints that it’s either for a completely different single friend who has just had a baby girl, or she has completely ignored H in this. It’s a lovely gift though, but if both parents are present, why exclude one??? 🤔

Reactions: 10
So again the silly tit states she’s on Maternity leave but next on her stories she’s trying to drum up business with face cream . It’s obvious the thick bint doesn’t know the meaning of Maternity leave and it must be two new words she’s learnt 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
So again the silly tit states she’s on Maternity leave but next on her stories she’s trying to drum up business with face cream . It’s obvious the thick bint doesn’t know the meaning of Maternity leave and it must be two new words she’s learnt 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if she’s actually claiming maternity pay from the government 🤔 she’s still clearly working by posting ads which is not allowed 👀

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s actually claiming maternity pay from the government 🤔 she’s still clearly working by posting ads which is not allowed 👀
You cab work up to 10 days while on maternity as "keeping in touch days" however I don't see how these lazy influences can justify requiring any of these

Reactions: 8
So bleeping dangerous!!!! The next to me crib, next to a radiator and a window.. neither are recommended or safe!! Yet she’s posting it to her however many followers. That poor poor baby girl her parents are either clueless or just plain ignorant to safety.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
She looks so strange doesn't she. She's had filler or something. Any aesthetics type people know what she's done ? She's definitely not eating either and we'll have a post in a few months about how she starved herself and wished she didn't. This body positive stuff is all lies.
She looks like she’s had jaw filler but then lost weight on her face to me

Reactions: 4
I read that as two boys in bed and a freshly bathed Content. Thought she was using the baby name that gets used on here 😂 🙈
And how many mums (especially those with small babies) haven’t managed all that today, or whose kids aren’t healthy? Such a weird flex. There are 2 non working adults in the house!

Reactions: 21
And how many mums (especially those with small babies) haven’t managed all that today, or whose kids aren’t healthy? Such a weird flex. There are 2 non working adults in the house!

I think this is always my issue with her - her life really isn’t that hard. Like you said, two parents constantly at home without a proper job between them yet living a comfortable lifestyle, plus the boys other parent is actively involved. I don’t know what her followers get out of following her, she’s not particularly likeable, doesn’t have a niche, is actually quite mean and passive aggressive and after reading her book (I took one for the team there when I saw it for 99p), I can confirm she openly admits she isn’t a very nice person (she doesn’t realise this of course as she has zero self awareness, as we all know)

Remember when she encourage people to ask anything they wanted about her “journey” so she could purposely be a nasty dick when people asked the obvious question about paternity? She is now about to drop that information herself I reckon. She will be doing it for a spiteful reason as ever but I’ve never know why she’s been so weird about it, lot of couples I know are quite open about it. It may be a shock for her to realise her situation isn’t that uncommon these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop going on about how full Freebie’s belly is. She’s probably over feeding her to keep her asleep. Newborn babies’ stomachs are tiny! Also we get it, you no longer breastfeed but breastfed babies tummies aren’t empty. Idiot

I think this is always my issue with her - her life really isn’t that hard. Like you said, two parents constantly at home without a proper job between them yet living a comfortable lifestyle, plus the boys other parent is actively involved. I don’t know what her followers get out of following her, she’s not particularly likeable, doesn’t have a niche, is actually quite mean and passive aggressive and after reading her book (I took one for the team there when I saw it for 99p), I can confirm she openly admits she isn’t a very nice person (she doesn’t realise this of course as she has zero self awareness, as we all know)

Remember when she encourage people to ask anything they wanted about her “journey” so she could purposely be a nasty dick when people asked the obvious question about paternity? She is now about to drop that information herself I reckon. She will be doing it for a spiteful reason as ever but I’ve never know why she’s been so weird about it, lot of couples I know are quite open about it. It may be a shock for her to realise her situation isn’t that uncommon these days.
This is the thing with her, she has the attitude for everything that shes the only person its happened/happening to and shes the first ever person to bring it to anyones attention.
If anything, shes always late to the party because her whole content is based around copying others

Reactions: 14
So many questions about those baby sleep stories starting with why is a newborn sleeping with a big teddy in a crib and why is she only dressed in a sleeveless vest to sleep in January! Someone needs to give her a good talking to.

Edited to add I can see now she's on the bed. Not that it makes a difference to how unsafe it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How about she gives H the baby and gets on with some housework, 2 of them at home and the boys at school, don't see why she's making an issue of it 🤪

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.