Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone is 'hanging out their arse' in wales what does that mean? Where I'm from if someone said that it would mean hungover and it has no other meaning.
When I went to uni people used to use 'hanging' as meaning nasty, sick, minging etc

Reactions: 4
How has she had two kids already and doesn't understand
A) during pregnancy a baby is more active when you aren't ie at night
B) newborns don't know the difference between day and night

Reactions: 18
If someone is 'hanging out their arse' in wales what does that mean? Where I'm from if someone said that it would mean hungover and it has no other meaning.
It means tired. I normally say im hanging out my arse after I've WORKED a night shift and then had to stay up allll day with the children. Not like greedy would ever understand how that feels. Bone idle lazy fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, its the same where I'm from too. Means your hungover

Reactions: 17
She’s definitely been in for Botox since freebie came - her skin always looks like it’s stretched across her face too tight. She always ruins herself and looks worse! Of course she’s on the mad diet for the wedding… she made the big post about dieting after the boys for her white jeans.. this time it’ll be dieting to fit into her white dress! 😂

So she’s having lazer tattoo removal today, just had a quick look and found that most places will recommend you wait 3 months after finishing breastfeeding or wait 3 months after pregnancy.
I know she’s had the longest pregnancy ever but surely Freebie isn’t 3 months old yet? 😡
Jesus Christ the forehead on her 🤣🤣 It's not attractive, her forehead looks massive and so unnatural.

Attachments

• Haha
Is Greedy still breastfeeding then as that gift of Champers will be a bit pointless?

Unless H necks it all.

Reactions: 5
Solomon sending her alcohol is a subtle, brilliant move.. encourage her back off the wagon and watch her fall

• Haha
  • Heart
Confirmation that they didn't use harriets egg?
Only watch Greedy from a distance and don’t comment much but came here straight after seeing this. She didn’t last long keeping that a secret did she. Reckon she was jealous of everyone saying the baby looked like H

Reactions: 20
Someone said on here she was hinting for a free bath after she washed freebie in the sink ! Does that mean she now works with John Lewis? Bad crack by them if she does! A reputable company getting brought down by greedy once again. Sickening.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.