MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 pages to go...Let's have some thread suggestions aswell everyone 🤌🤌🤌

Reactions: 4
Freebies galore for the greedy grabbing woman, a shower and shed, whilst the house gets damp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's looking unwell today. The throat is too much alcohol.
I did laugh though she put a post up about Stacey & Rose & forgot to actually tag her! Lmao bet she's fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her content…. 72727171 million ads, picture of her womb fruit that looks absolutely nothing like Kevin off home alone and then a Beggy Mitchell questions box for London restaurant reccomendations 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
Is she going to that Clean and tidy home show that all the huns are on about? The one where they all make out they are invited too but in fact anyone can buy a ticket for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does sound I’ll - she looks and sounds as if she’s been crying

*doesnt

Reactions: 3
It looks a little bit like she’s being held hostage by some form of QVC overlords and forced to do these ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her voice always goes when she's had a heavy session the night before and the puffy eyes - definitely from alcohol.
We can see it, why can't she? She can't help but mention alcohol like she is almost proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolute tit show as per, advertising agencies ain't got a patch on her. Its worse than the shopping network

The dirt she wiped on that cloth 😱 cleaning account?

I cannot believe she's having a downstairs toilet reno started when her front room hasn't even been finished. They done the fire. Then she wanted to change the mantle. Said she'd ordered new stone mantle but nothing ever came of it. She's a wasteful scruffy alco who appears to have more money than sense.
Her front room looks like an absolute tit hole. Sick of just seeing her bedroom (as lovely as it is) so much for a home account 🙄
Probably can’t get any free lounge furniture but the bathroom shop is doing it for free

Exactly what I thought. She had a perfectly good shower in the bedroom which she had ripped out and said they could use the bathroom. So why do they all of a sudden need a shower downstairs 🤔 Who wants to get up and go downstairs for a shower then go back upstairs dripping wet to get dressed? It makes zero sense to have a shower squeezed in downstairs unless they had a bedroom downstairs or one of them had trouble getting up and down the stairs.
Probably they will shower the dogs inside not outside in cold weather lol

Reactions: 5
I cant even look at her page these days as she gives me so much rage but like to dip into this thread to see what the munter is up to but even this page has gone really quiet, is she off the radar or having yet another 2 week breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She aint got a clue, she likes all the money she earns, i bet companys were chucking money at her when her insta was taking off, now i bet its really competitive with the amount of influemcers, and shes struggling.

Her book must be a flop, so if she cant handle the pressure no more give it up.
Get a real job and invest time into your boys.

No tap to set your timer for 5 o clock??she's slacking 🤣 what are we guessing the 'sunbed lover' Ted talk will be ?

I cant even look at her page these days as she gives me so much rage but like to dip into this thread to see what the munter is up to but even this page has gone really quiet, is she off the radar or having yet another 2 week breakdown
Basically yeah 🤣

Reactions: 4
So she put up 2 posts yesterday showing a half tiled shower & a paint chart. Now she is packing for a London trip which will be 3 days. A trip for work min 2 days and off on holiday in 10 days. All this not including the going to be off here for xyz & not feeling it today. Maybe a few ads & possible a time-lapse video. Hard life isn't it?
What's the bet the sunbeds has something to do with a plug for sunscreen just as she's going on holiday ("you can use my look fantastic code -you lucky things!) and some sort of wellness thing to tie it to her book or mother's matter who have been forgotten.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.