MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I work with the hut so have to write AD when I mention them”….. really?! Thank you so much for that, I had no bleeping clue what ad meant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Saw this and made me think of Greedy, she doesn't have a bloody job, how can she not clear up her lounge, she's a lazy pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Giving away boxes of her shyte in return for likes on her pics 🥴🥴Can’t deal with the absolute desperation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Do people actually believe her BS? Did you really speak to Gousto Greedy cause I’m pretty certain that’s just a standard offer, not specific to you or your followers, not because you contacted them and asked them. How she just lies through her teeth to try and come across as if she is relatable and some sort of saving grace to people who may be struggling is beyond me! She bangs on about how she works with Gousto yet they don’t even follow her. Just another laughable lie. View attachment 1534629
The 65% off deal is a August deal on all the money saving sites 😂 Why does she lie to try and make herself sound important. Her followers only have to Google Gousto and they could have found that offer for themselves.
5DE871AC-6701-4637-B511-8ECA50AA3E3C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Dunno why she even does the Gousto , rarely hear of her actually making / eating any of them aside from the spaghetti which I dont get why she has to order, surely she could come up with spaghetti for the kids at home.

Reactions: 9
I think it's all in the wiki, pink button at the top of the thread x

View attachment 1534995
1 no one asked this and
2 I've seen better roast dinners at Toby carvery 🤣
View attachment 1534997
3 why the duck is she using Stacey's speech now? BUBS 🤢, fuuuckkkk offffff you simpleton
Didn't they not long ago have the builders in that room doing the log burner she had to have (not because solomon has one)
The way she copies SS and Hinch is actually embarrassing. I cringe every time she does it as it’s so obvious 😳 It’s not just them either. Nothing she does is original. She copied her whole bedroom design from a home page, she copies funny scenarios and videos and makes out she invented it, she even copied some poor women’s loving words to her husband in a grid post about H which she deleted after the woman called her out. All her content since moving into that house has either been a copy of Hinch or SS.
Ffs I can only imagine that her book will be made up of stolen content, hacks and quotes that she’s stolen off the internet 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The way she copies SS and Hinch is actually embarrassing. I cringe every time she does it as it’s so obvious 😳 It’s not just them either. Nothing she does is original. She copied her whole bedroom design from a home page, she copies funny scenarios and videos and makes out she invented it, she even copied some poor women’s loving words to her husband in a grid post about H which she deleted after the woman called her out. All her content since moving into that house has either been a copy of Hinch or SS.
Ffs I can only imagine that her book will be made up of stolen content, hacks and quotes that she’s stolen off the internet 🤔
Stealing seems to be the only thing she’s good at 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"Days like these"
Days where she's on her phone again filming everything, can't even eat a sandwich in peace. Where's mum? Oh she's 100 metres behind you filming you walk. More memories of her not being in the present and more interested in the gram but least shes not on the sauce for a couple of hours. Nah she's not proving nothing to anyone, still fake and cringey.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No my house isn't like that at all , I couldn't possible sit in it like that, tidy it up you've got the time
Shes soo damn lazy..and same, my house does definitely not look like that despite working a 70 hour week last week. Can you imagine what it would like if she actually had to go to work too? Xx

Reactions: 11
No my house isn't like that at all , I couldn't possible sit in it like that, tidy it up you've got the time
It feels like loads of influenzers are doing the whole “I’m only putting Ad because I have to write it” Hinch did similar with something recently and Kate Hayes Makeup has too. They come across as lazy, petulant brats who have had a telling off (probably from ASA) so have got all pass-ag.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220831-103417_Instagram.jpg

I can't remember what the situation was when the table company told her to duck off, but I thought she did a giveaway for the 'broken table' they gave her,but isn't this the one she showed?

Reactions: 11
How has she been living in that god awful house a year and still no lampshades up in the kitchen. No wonder she goes away so often, that house is so depressing and void of love.

She loves dressing things? Could have fooled me, her house is a tip.

Reactions: 12
Nothing fuks me off more than these influencers that don’t work, living in absolute tit tips. Me
and my partner both work 12 hour shifts in a bigger house than her and my house is immaculate. There’s just no excuse for it the lazy dirty witch

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.