Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mavis89

So since stopping the sun beds, her skin has tightened 😂 ok, so nothing to do with the Botox then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
View attachment 1630666
View attachment 1630668just checked the dates on these and can’t be a coincidence that Greedy guts thought of the exact same idea 10 days after the other account. Just credit the other account, don’t steal their idea!
She has even used the exact same pumpkins, one white and the other white and gold fgs 😂 If she can’t come up with her own ideas then she should at least credit the other account.

Smeeeehhh

If that was my picture I’d burn it, but she’s so desperate to show she’s friends with SS that she’s rather embarrass herself and show that monstrosity - she legit looks like she could build dams with that mouth
C69CAB1A-209B-45C1-AE20-49F022864447.jpeg

• Haha

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Quoting SSS, she gets even worse 🤢
I've said it before and I'm saying it again, she will be wearing SS as a coat in the future, she's obsessed by her and I'm sure she's going to turn full blown psycho and wear her skin at some point!

• Haha
  • Sick

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I actually liked Stacey tbh. But I really don't get this fake friendship at all. I know why greedy is latching on, but what's in it for Stacey, they literally have zero in comment except their management 🤦‍♀️ its weird as fuck.
Greedy is just using her and jemma and they can't see it! Greedy is the type to sell stories on people for a quick money maker! Wouldn't trust her with anything

• Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Jesus..that Goddam to do list!!!
Who at that age as a mum of 2 school age kids think it's a huge achievement to make the beds???? Or make a start on autumn decor???

Don't get me wrong..genuine people with mental health do need the "small stuff" to get them through their days...its all about baby steps. ...BUT these 2 lazy arseholes are home ALL day child free in the week till after school and every other weekend!!

They just literally walk their dogs with a takeaway coffee and fanny around at home.

• Heart

allaboutmoi

I don’t get this whole dressing the table thing , I mean I tidy the table put some place mats and maybe something pretty in the middle - but what a pointless faff all those plates and bloody napkins.

• Heart

Sophinch

I mean it sais the books returnable. Someone here should buy it - tell us how pathetic it is and then return it 🤣 can you Imagine if everyone just returned her book she would get fa. I never knew you could return a book on amazon but hey ho!
I work in a bookshop so I'll take one for the team and read it ony lunch break 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
I think it's all in the wiki, pink button at the top of the thread x

View attachment 1534995
1 no one asked this and
2 I've seen better roast dinners at Toby carvery 🤣
View attachment 1534997
3 why the fuck is she using Stacey's speech now? BUBS 🤢, fuuuckkkk offffff you simpleton
Didn't they not long ago have the builders in that room doing the log burner she had to have (not because solomon has one)
The way she copies SS and Hinch is actually embarrassing. I cringe every time she does it as it’s so obvious 😳 It’s not just them either. Nothing she does is original. She copied her whole bedroom design from a home page, she copies funny scenarios and videos and makes out she invented it, she even copied some poor women’s loving words to her husband in a grid post about H which she deleted after the woman called her out. All her content since moving into that house has either been a copy of Hinch or SS.
Ffs I can only imagine that her book will be made up of stolen content, hacks and quotes that she’s stolen off the internet 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Parry1988

VIP Member
Stopped following ashandchelslifestories a while back but one of my friends commented on her post so I just saw that Adam at inthestyle has asked her to be one of the colabs for the asda partnership 🤭🤭🤭
Where's the head designer charlotte greedys invite🤔🤣🤣

• Haha

Fairytruthmother

H has mentioned a few times in the past that she has a bad back but she always seems to be the one lifting or carrying Greedy like in the Paris photos. Not to mention doing all the donkey work in the house, you’d think Greedy would help her out more ffs
That'll be the bad back that only occurs when her benefits need renewing 😏

• Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
Ahh I feel dead snide but I can’t stop laughing at the state of the kids outfits 😂. Looks they’ve raided lost property box god love them

• Haha