MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah is she on drugs?!

£32 for a hoodie?! £26 for leggings?

Kourtney Kardashian is selling hoodies on Boohoo for £18 imagine thinking yourself above a Kardashian when pricing your shite clothes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nah is she on drugs?!

£32 for a hoodie?! £26 for leggings?

Kourtney Kardashian is selling hoodies on Boohoo for £18 imagine thinking yourself above a Kardashian when pricing your shite clothes 😂
In her deluded head, she actually thinks she's more important than she really is, so yes she probably does think she's better than a kardashian 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Absolutely the worst collection to date! That crop jumper looks horrible, the green wooly dress is 100% straight from handmaid's tale and the leggings 🙄 give it a rest.

She looks manic, you can see the panic in her eyes.

Think all the dodgy dealings are catching up. Shes very obviously in over her head

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't think the crop top would be my recommendation for the "mum tum" as she calls it . I call it booze barrel, but to each their own .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Liars can’t keep up with their lies. She used to call it ‘hinched’ in at the waist like her other pretend mistake words that she can’t say. You know the right word is cinched, but you wanted the engagement and the lols so called in hinched now you can’t even remember what you call it. Bore off greedy. Your day is done, you’re no longer relevant. By the time your books out nobody will remember you.

Reactions: 12
ITS really are taking the piss with her collections 🙈 she must be mortified putting her name to them and making out she has designed every piece. bleeping hell this is tragic! Who in their right mind is buying that shite?

Reactions: 8
They’ve turned their like count off but I’ve just counted and she’s only got 100 likes!!!! 100 in 4 hours 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is not a look
OMG I need to know which The White Company dress she has previously bought. I really do hope she isn't trying to pretend their likely Merino wool can be compared to her plastic dress (74% polyester, 25% acrylic, 1% elastane). Talk about misleading advertising. That would be one for the ASA! She and ITS are just lucky I have no idea which dress/style she's talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooooo someone's been done dirty, bye Hun getting the dregs of what's left from china
This is the outfit you get when you spill a drink at your nans & she tells you she's got something in the wardrobe in your size!
It doesn't even fit. It's to small around the middle, the belt is unflattering & why do the sleeves on everything have so much excess material?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kourt kardash threw in the style (in the shite) a curve ball.. cheaper line and when greedy came out.... I mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hopfully none of them release a book in January now.... **greedy frantically checks**

Reactions: 2
Omg. This is the worst collection of clothes to date 🤢 that green dress 🤢 and let's be honest. That's something greedy would never ever wear. She's been done dirty 🤭🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.