MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally always looks hungover! The whites of her eyes look so dull and they’re always red and bloodshot - wouldn’t be surprised if she had liver damage tbh.
I was about to post the same thing. Given she's probably got a filter on, they are not white at all.

Reactions: 6
The reason she hates posting ads to her grid is because shes obsessed with likes.
If your being paid to post something to grid, stop bleeping moaning about it to the company, thats what your being paid for so either take the job and stop moaning or don't take the job 🤷‍♀️
And yes, you do seem to be a nightmare for companies to work with, thats why they all sack you off and black list you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even when SSS puts the" I hope this makes you smile as much as me" I inwardly groan! No Stac! They are your kids,they make you smile!
I also don't care for Greedy's bloody animals. How about instead of behind the scenes showing a cup with some noise, or your cat being filmed by H , why not fill some reno updates? Where is your shed? How were they going to level the concrete? Kitchen update? Lounge update? Fireplace update? But never mind we'll probably be treated to another gousto plug & yet another poll on if you should get a TV in your bedroom.
I thought that was a weird thing to say- why would someone stroking a cats face make me smile? I'm not remotley interested in your cat! Or your dogs for that matter. Her dogs have their own account? Why not post them on there where they belong? Fs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me. A 12 hour timer for her crappy craft reveal. This woman is beyond naff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve wanted to get my hands on these Ariel pods for ages. But I didn’t until they sent me some for free and paid me to badly read some lines being read out by H probably stood on a stepladder off camera 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is that wooden slice monstrosity? Is this what made her so happy (according to H)
I mean everyone is different but a timer for that?? Her account bores me silly.. I prefer the old house and her ways then.. now she doesn’t seem bothered and seems completely unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That vase is gonna be broken in 2 seconds. Also can you call it a vase if you literally couldn't pour water in it.

Reactions: 9
The reason she hates posting ads to her grid is because shes obsessed with likes.
If your being paid to post something to grid, stop bleeping moaning about it to the company, thats what your being paid for so either take the job and stop moaning or don't take the job 🤷‍♀️
And yes, you do seem to be a nightmare for companies to work with, thats why they all sack you off and black list you!!
Thing is she’s not making sense. ‘Influencers’ get paid 3 to 4 times more for a grid post than they do a story, so of course she would do grid posts. Truth is 95% of her paid ads are only stories so the companies don’t have to pay her as much 🤷🏻‍♀️

That vase is gonna be broken in 2 seconds. Also can you call it a vase if you literally couldn't pour water in it.
With everything else she's got going on...she adds more un necessary things to her chaos!
Purely for the gram.
We're in a house reno. My husband used to buy me flowers when he got paid. I actually asked him to stop because amongst the piles boxes & stuff being moved room from room it added to things on the side.

• Sad
So basically Harriet doesn’t have time for a proper job because she is picking up tit for Greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to their you toob?

I think their big idea was to shift from insta to youtube but she couldn't be arsed to put the graft in, yet neglected her insta so now she's shitting her pants and trying anything to get her engagement up

Reactions: 12
I think that’s she has made a tidy sum from her ITS and other collabs etc so instagram has taken a back seat as she probably feels in a comfortable position and has become complacent. But really I don’t know why she thinks she won’t loose or not gain new followers with the lack of content and inconsistency. And how does she expect to get work when she claims to hate ads? Once the ITS contract is finished what’s next? How can she possibly be believable as an author of a self help book? When she doesn’t even bother to motivate herself? Seems like H does all the work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that’s she has made a tidy sum from her ITS and other collabs etc so instagram has taken a back seat as she probably feels in a comfortable position and has become complacent. But really I don’t know why she thinks she won’t loose or not gain new followers with the lack of content and inconsistency. And how does she expect to get work when she claims to hate ads? Once the ITS contract is finished what’s next? How can she possibly be believable as an author of a self help book? When she doesn’t even bother to motivate herself? Seems like H does all the work
Exactly, she's done a few giveaways lately which required you to follow greedy and her followers are still on 375,000
She said she was going to do a milestone video around Christmas, so unless she's got something massive to reveal how is she going to gain 25,000 in 3 months....unless she intends to buy bots like wannabe best bubs mrs hinch 😅🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.