Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
So Enzo had to have time off school today to get his teeth fixed, which is fair enough. She then took him to buy a ball. Then she went shopping next door in Homesense for herself, before taking him back to school.
I hope the teachers at Enzos school see this.

Reactions: 21

BOGIES

I find it odd that the book is called 'You do you' when she is what you get when you order mrs hinch off wish. Even her name is a rip off of Mrs Hinch Home. She is a poundland Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Canny see for the tears running down my face laughing at the cargo joggers in the age 10 to 12 by the look of them 😂😂😂 absolutely deed, if he models them with the Timbies I am going to end myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think you've swerved right out of your laine hen and posted in the wrong thread so aye 💎

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Lots of sex - mingers! They are the most insincere couple, you can physically see how forced physical contact is between them. Harriet is convenient

That paddling pool was dangerously dirty.
The Sunday dinner that took all day looked shit.
The book is coming out in JANUARY FFS🤣🤣
I cannot wait to write a review!
She used to be known as a cleaning account but her house is an absolute shit tip. Maybe less of you-do-you hen and a bit of tidy-up-or-get-a-job-you -sponger

• Haha

SafariGirl

The book has been reduced again! £12.04 now! if the price keeps dropping like this on a weekly basis it’ll be free when it’s actually released!! 🤣
And remember when Charlotte was so thrilled that her book was top of the hot new releases Amazon book list? Well it’s now at number 475! You do you Charlotte!! I can’t wait to write my review!!

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Arse licking desperate idiot 🤮🤮
Omg she needs to give it a rest lol. She just looks stupid now. Did jemma even say anything about greedys book? (Ss sister) greedy latched into her first.
None of them give a shit about u Charlotte, they didn't congratulate u on your clothes collection, they haven't commented on ur book and they didn't acknowledge ur comments when u went and spent the weekend there.
Stick to your own mates because ur just embarrassing yourself now

• Heart
  • Haha
Ohhh I’m so excited she’s back today!! Dear lord let it be an iced coffee montage with the milk poured out of a watering can🤞🤞🤞 or spraying febreeze all over the fucking pillows🤞🤞🤞 or anything really with ‘so this is love’ playing over it🤞🤞🤞

• Haha

Passthecake

'the knitwear is so much better this year' so you're admitting it was shit before? Cause pretty sure you've said about how good the quality was

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220821-201359_Instagram.jpg

They always say on the Stacey solomon thread that she has NO real life friends, must be true if she needs the dregs of society to hang out with her 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220821-201718_Instagram.jpg
it's sooooo weeeeiiiirrrrdddd, no wonder instagram is on a nose dive, with these desperados

• Sick
  • Wow

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member

Saw this and made me think of Greedy, she doesn't have a bloody job, how can she not clear up her lounge, she's a lazy pig.

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The way she copies SS and Hinch is actually embarrassing. I cringe every time she does it as it’s so obvious 😳 It’s not just them either. Nothing she does is original. She copied her whole bedroom design from a home page, she copies funny scenarios and videos and makes out she invented it, she even copied some poor women’s loving words to her husband in a grid post about H which she deleted after the woman called her out. All her content since moving into that house has either been a copy of Hinch or SS.
Ffs I can only imagine that her book will be made up of stolen content, hacks and quotes that she’s stolen off the internet 🤔
Stealing seems to be the only thing she’s good at 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Gnb

Preying on and making profit and money off peoples mental health on the shittest month of the year whilst we are in a cost of living crisis... and she's just admitted that to all of her sheep. Wow- as if there wasn't enough reasons to dislike the fraud. I hope people see through her BS. Vile vile woman

• Heart