MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why has she used such an awful before photo! If you look on her insta grid you can see that yes she didn’t have the perfect hair before but it didn’t look as dull and dry as it did in that before photo. Clearly used it to make the after photo look “better” 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I were Stacey, I'd start sleeping with 1 eye open!! #Greedypsycho

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely hate to say this, but as a hairdresser myself, I actually really think it suits her!
But we know it’ll be scraped back tomorrow and for the foreseeable so slight waste of time/product/money, typical greedy🙄

Reactions: 13
I absolutely hate to say this, but as a hairdresser myself, I actually really think it suits her!
But we know it’ll be scraped back tomorrow and for the foreseeable so slight waste of time/product/money, typical greedy🙄
🙈 I really like it too, I think it suits her skin tone

Reactions: 9
🙈 I really like it too, I think it suits her skin tone
It does look nice but it's just toooo weeeeiirrrd how she is trying to morph into trollomon. The voice, the bubs, the tongue between the teeth smile, her content, and now the hair 🙈

Reactions: 11
RAN HERE AFTER OPENING MY INSTA TO 2021 STACEY SOLOMAN. Genuinely thought it was an old pic of SS for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks different in every photo, the photo she put up looks different than Harriet's. The photos of her with the boys look like poundland SS.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.