MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I’m so excited she’s back today!! Dear lord let it be an iced coffee montage with the milk poured out of a watering can🤞🤞🤞 or spraying febreeze all over the bleeping pillows🤞🤞🤞 or anything really with ‘so this is love’ playing over it🤞🤞🤞
She has to wait for Stacey to post first so she knows what content to copy and which song to use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More small giveaways, duck off.

Patron Staint of small giveaways, give over, once a thief always a thief

Reactions: 7
Has she seriously just linked her costa app so she can get free coffees ? 🤣 How tight is she? Gift coffees away my arse too 🤣🤣

• Haha
‘Thanks for sticking round the 6 weeks’ is she for real she hasn’t done a good days content since she moved in that house.
Morphed in to hunch and ss-build up your following then just stop doing everything that got you where you were. I don’t no how any ad companies continue to work with these work shy influenzers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think she’ll answer this?
someone mention her past, she will be quiet now for a few hours.
She don't like it wen her past is mentioned.
She will have a mental breakdown in a couple of days now

Gets on my tit when she pays the same for Costa coffees as someone does for a days worth if food today , I get that she can , I'm sure I could but I wouldn't stick it out there and brag with what's going on in the world . Open your eyes greedy to real life ! Post something relatable

Reactions: 4
Cleaning the sink annoyed me, and I don't even know why, she's all fingers and thumbs

Reactions: 3
Why does she always suck her saliva in when she's doing a video?!?! The noise is absolutely vile. Such your slava in before you press record!!! Bork.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Who dishes up their tea then goes and stands in the garden to take a photo of it? Seriously Charl, give your head a wobble.

• Haha
How cocky is she about getting to 400,000 followers 😮 Hope it doesn’t happen at all, let alone by Christmas 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.