MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is the kid? Like 6? His bedroom looks like a bleeping apothecary! Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry the bedroom looks like when ur half way through the baby becoming a toddler stage and you haven’t quite made up ur mind how to decorate so you still have the nursery theme but there is a few older bits thrown in and they don’t have a cot anymore! I think he is about 7? So similar age to my little boy who has a full on super Mario themed room with garish wall stickers and the room is painted sky blue of course nothing matches the rest of the house but that’s because it’s HIS bedroom and HIS personality can shine through.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She be changing it soon that’s why she’s wrote won’t be long till he wants a rugby themed room

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry the bedroom looks like when ur half way through the baby becoming a toddler stage and you haven’t quite made up ur mind how to decorate so you still have the nursery theme but there is a few older bits thrown in and they don’t have a cot anymore! I think he is about 7? So similar age to my little boy who has a full on super Mario themed room with garish wall stickers and the room is painted sky blue of course nothing matches the rest of the house but that’s because it’s HIS bedroom and HIS personality can shine through.
Been doing my baby’s room slowly ( not due till jan) and this is the type of thing I was looking at for him! So babyish

Reactions: 7
Well that wasn't worth the 12 month wait was it 🤣🤣 how underwhelming and incredibly boring for a what, 7 year old?
The stationary storage is empty..the toy storage is empty??? The cushion looks hard as duck and it all looks really cold and uncomfortable
Screenshot_20220731-223857.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get why she made it whole big reveal when we had already seen the bed, the storage things etc. The only thing we didn't see was the cushion. Not really a reveal when you have already seen 95% of it

Reactions: 24
God how cringe that bedroom looks fit for a baby not a 7year old with his own personality. All for the gram greedy

Reactions: 14
Love how she recycled the old pictures of the storage trays/draws 😂😂😂

at least I hope so or otherwise her kid doesn’t have any toys or crafts which they are all labelled for 😢😢

bet it doesn’t look like that now lol

Reactions: 5
We haven’t seen the other kids (enzo?) bedroom since she pretty much moved in I’m sure? Last I remember was her doing black and white with a media wall or something. There hasn’t been any update with that has there? I can’t imagine she’s actually done anything to it, since she had to sort her room first then her favourites 🙄

• Heart
We haven’t seen the other kids (enzo?) bedroom since she pretty much moved in I’m sure? Last I remember was her doing black and white with a media wall or something. There hasn’t been any update with that has there? I can’t imagine she’s actually done anything to it, since she had to sort her room first then her favourites 🙄
She did say at one point not long ago that she was moving him into the dressing room now. I can't remember her reason for doing that though.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she made it whole big reveal when we had already seen the bed, the storage things etc. The only thing we didn't see was the cushion. Not really a reveal when you have already seen 95% of it
This!! We've basically seen it all before 🤣🤣 it's not much of a reveal 😅

Reactions: 4
We've seen none of his room at all actually, she sold his radiator too didn't she. She's a bit chaotic doing it all in one go.

Reactions: 5
Basically she smashed out all the bedroom, wired in the electrics etc for him to have this big gaming station, built desks etc was gifted bought an expensive black radiator and bed which was seen almost immediately on local selling site. THEN went silent on the subject but due to the huns constantly asking she had to admit the reason we hadn't seen enzos room is basically he Is swapping to the dressing room now ( remember the one she said she was upcycling 🤣) so yeah massive waste of time and money because she was in a rush to piss her money up the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why do all these “instahuns” kids never have a say in their bedrooms? greedy, pinkpeony, mrs hinch to name a few - all the same the kids NEVER get a say

• Sad
As if she thought they were cherries, lies because she has no other content.
She really grates on me 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.