MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like an operating table. You know when you are watching a graphic medical documentary and they have cut someone open during an operation which then exposes all the organs? Yeh? That.

Screenshot_20220906_193553_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhh I’m so excited she’s back today!! Dear lord let it be an iced coffee montage with the milk poured out of a watering can🤞🤞🤞 or spraying febreeze all over the bleeping pillows🤞🤞🤞 or anything really with ‘so this is love’ playing over it🤞🤞🤞
Or that infernal Natalie Cole number her and Solomon use 🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone help me out or am I being thick , I have the Costa app and just get a free one when you buy five… how she getting free coffee from us download the app???? Can someone explain to me how it works thanks

Someone help me out or am I being thick , I have the Costa app and just get a free one when you buy five… how she getting free coffee from us download the app???? Can someone explain to me how it works thanks
Sorry I work it out now!!! Scabby witch trying to get followers to give her more free coffee!! She makes me sick

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
bleeping gold 😂😂😂😂 I’m gonna put this on her fb lol
I’m blocked from commenting on her posts 😂😂😂😂

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY POUNDS!!! And the kids get tinned hotdogs and microwave pasta. God she goes through me!!View attachment 1551979
I really don’t understand why people out pay money like that for those graze boards other than sheer laziness!!! Putting one together yourself would look just as good and cost less than half the price.... she’s such a bleeping idiot!!

Reactions: 5
Everytime I see her videos I feel like I wanna put my foot through her big shiny forehead

• Haha
A cushion ! A bloody cushion ! Sad
I swear she said a friend or something was making one since the company let her down (probably pissed tye company off more like )

So a day full of ads, and on the beg for engagement, her kid smashed his teeth out and she even wants to use that for a 'share'
Screenshot_20220907-191702_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Since when did kids ware gum sheilds when on their scooters ? Am I missing something? None of mine did , didn't think it was a thing tbh.

Reactions: 22
I swear she said a friend or something was making one since the company let her down (probably pissed tye company off more like )

So a day full of ads, and on the beg for engagement, her kid smashed his teeth out and she even wants to use that for a 'share' View attachment 1562310
Brody probably knocked them out. I mean, we all know they love to smack each other with their scooters in the street 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just strap him in a bubble. kids do not go around riding bikes and scooters with gum shields.

her stew didnt even look thick on day 2 . dont think she added anything to thicken it . looks like bad coffee with veg and such .

jesus duck shes on about the coving again. i cant do it again people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Thought Hs Dad was making the pillow?

Im shocked to my absolute core that the first thing she did when kid #1 smashed his teeth wasnt to stick her phone in his face and share it for likes and shares.

We have to see kid #2s painted nails and roadman hairstyle, every single one of their sports training and games, every time they so much as bleeping fart! But no pic of broken teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally think a trip to A&E should be needed not wait till the morning to make sure his jaw/mouth is okay , he must be in pain like ??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.