MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Gemma Atkinson and probably others before Monday as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t think many people will be buying from it anyway. Looks like yet another crap collection she’s been given
She designed these .. 😂 do these people really think you can design, source and produce clothing that quickly? Cheap tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wondered why she gets more entries on the ITS giveaways than the other collabs (well not as many as Stacey and Jac but more than the others) and I’ve just realised why. Where the other collabs giveaways are a free outfit of your choice from their actual collection, her giveaway is for £200 ITS vouchers. Meaning basically you don’t even have to buy anything from her collection if you win. Says it all really…..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220914-135239_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220914-135234_Instagram.jpg

Wow bet these will be best sellers 🤣🤣🤣

So is Gemma Atkinson and probably others before Monday as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t think many people will be buying from it anyway. Looks like yet another crap collection she’s been given
Looks like charl has had the cast offs from Gemmas collection 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok, moan alert.
First of all am i tripping or did she actually do a count down to show us her kids bedroom? Who the funk is clicking on that timer?!

Secondly, 'Boston' on HER clothing collection? Why? Has she ever been?
Like something i would buy in poundland for 20p!

Thirdly, why WHYYYYY does she call people 'angel' 🤢 makes me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'the knitwear is so much better this year' so you're admitting it was tit before? Cause pretty sure you've said about how good the quality was

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, moan alert.
First of all am i tripping or did she actually do a count down to show us her kids bedroom? Who the funk is clicking on that timer?!

Secondly, 'Boston' on HER clothing collection? Why? Has she ever been?
Like something i would buy in poundland for 20p!

Thirdly, why WHYYYYY does she call people 'angel' 🤢 makes me cringe!
1) yes she did. You mean you’re NOT setting an alarm to see a kids bedroom all done up in colours and patterns that no child wished for?
2) it’s bizarre isn’t it? Random city name on a top. I wonder if anyone will ask her why it’s on there. I do hope so.
3) because her best mate Stacey does and Greedy has never had an original idea in her life

Reactions: 10
She actually believes this tit collection will sell out in an hour?!! “Any stock left hits the main website at 8pm.” Who is she trying to kid it’s awful! It would be interesting to know how much stock they’ve made, I’m guessing no more than 50 of each item! You can get much cheaper and better quality from the supermarket or primark.
Get a proper job Charlotte because “designing” clothes isn’t for you!

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Greedy rubbing her hands together as she knows her sad sack followers lap up all her crappy lies and will be buying the crappy clothes. She's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) yes she did. You mean you’re NOT setting an alarm to see a kids bedroom all done up in colours and patterns that no child wished for?
2) it’s bizarre isn’t it? Random city name on a top. I wonder if anyone will ask her why it’s on there. I do hope so.
3) because her best mate Stacey does and Greedy has never had an original idea in her life
Thank you for clearing that all up for me 😂 x

Reactions: 5
Why does she always sound like she’s having a dig at the other collabs? She did it over not doing a swimwear range saying it was because everyone else was doing one and now she’s not doing gilets because loads of the other girls are doing them. It’s like she’s trying to say her collections are stand outs and not like anybody else’s 🙄 I bet the likes of Stacey and Jac are shitting themselves over Greedys popularity 😂 plus Billie has already launched a bomber style puffer jacket already 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffffffffuck off with your timer! No one gives a tit!
Big-headed to compare her leggings to nike 🤣🤣🤣 duck off, again!
Your collection won't sell out, they order limited stock then refill once the bare minimum has gone. What you going to do after ITS are no more with you???
Your content is tit.
Sorry for the rant but she really grindes my gears atm. So up her own arse!!! She has zero compassion at all unless its about herself!

Reactions: 16
Her clothes are absolutely awful! You could never see the likes of Molly mae strutting round in those leggings could you 🤣 her collection is so “Mumsy” but Mumsy isn’t what people go for there’s some right trendy mamas out there who will probably avoid her collection at all costs. I’m 26 and would never purchase anything from any of her collections

Reactions: 9
She actually believes this tit collection will sell out in an hour?!! “Any stock left hits the main website at 8pm.” Who is she trying to kid it’s awful! It would be interesting to know how much stock they’ve made, I’m guessing no more than 50 of each item! You can get much cheaper and better quality from the supermarket or primark.
Get a proper job Charlotte because “designing” clothes isn’t for you!
The only reason they sell out at all is because ITS purposely order in low amounts for the launch so when people are on the site/app it shows as nearly gone or sold out and makes the sheep want to buy from the range even more. The restock always end up in the bargain bin after a few days anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a few people blocking people who view their stories but don’t follow them, like their posts ect 🤣🤣🤣 how bleeping sad can you be!
Lol ridiculous no one owes them a thing. This one was actually saying it to her followers though. Personally if something doesn't interest me I scroll on by. Noy click like dislike etc.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but recently I can’t stand her. I have bought from her collection before and haven’t been happy with a single thing!
Also… “her” fajita pasta is a recipe from tasty I’ve been making it for YEARS!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.