Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s definitely not adding to the company with her behaviours online!

you put your self out there Janine folk are gonna have opinions your only in about schemetok cos it feeds your ego you don’t care about them ppl you just wanna feel special
Her behaviour online is extremely unprofessional & reflects badly on the company.
I just wonder how many other of her fellow GHD work colleagues are sitting on tiktok doing her dirty work , are there others or is it only Pandemonium ? As much as I was fond of listening to Pandemonium, I went completely off him when he started hassling the victim of DV, it was all very random him getting involved at all, it made sense why he done it once Rosie doxxed him & it turned out mad mental Janine was his boss.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
How did Lydo no go to beefa with Kryto?

I thought loves young dream would want to spend as much time together as possible given their busy working schedule keeps them apart so much! 😂

Was it because:

A - he couldn’t get anyone to look after his dug or
B - she wouldn’t be seen dead in public with gummsy

🤔

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Janine fae GHD has got her jowls oot again🥳
IMG_0675.jpeg

Getting ready for her ‘ besties’ 30th, the bestie being more than likely another GHD employee🥴. I’m no blessed with the psychic abilities of Obese Denise’s maw but why do I get the feeling that Lydo will no be getting to go as her plus one.
IMG_0673.jpeg

The unbothered Queen of GHD 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Take a bow Cass_25 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I think I speak on behalf of all the employees here at Kwik-fit that you done a fantastic job rounding up big square dish . Can’t get better than a Kwik-fit fitter we’re the boys to trust 🎵🎵showing my age there 😂😂
Janines on route to Falkirk Kwik Fit the noo 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Janine Jennings fae GHD is AFFECTED
💀😭😂
Got to love it when the mad yins Full eh sniff causing it 🥳

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why is she taking the tiles down? she liked them enough to cover her kitchen in them - they're not my style but I'm sure my taste isn't hers either. Is she going to have her fanny tattoo removed next?
Because she sees her big jowls in them every where she turns. The mirrors don’t have filters like TikTok.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
It is unfortunate you've ruined your life by having a family Cass😂 what the fuck were you thinking you should be hinging oot your pals fae works arses at the weekends - fucked it so ye did choosing Colin the polis and the weans
I wish I had work pals to sit talking tae behind a ring light, send oot daeing my trolling & kid on I’m away on nights oot wae . Picked the rang path in life 😭 Thank god I’ve got oor Janine making my Colin mare exciting for me by geeing him a new job every week🥳 wit would I dae withoot my bestie

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why is she pretending for this long they are a couple? She’s no right in the head. It’s fucked up. Let’s see them go on holiday next….won’t happen.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Big plans. She sounds just like her stupid cunt of a pal Vavron that she’s always arselicking in the comments. Truth is she’s probably away to Turkey to try and rescue what remains of that thing she calls her face. ‘Aff the app’ okayyyy thennnnnnn 🤥 🤥 🤥
She’s even dressing like Vavron wae her camel hoof oot wearing that tiktok shop body suit that makes her look like a shite coloured tellytubby 😭

• Haha