Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
He will be keeping the boss happy. It’s pretty poor of him especially when Janine & Lydo have been going after folk like Nicola Rogan who he’s been friends with since they were kids.

Is that Mrs Positivity wooomen supporting woooooomens mask slipping again wit a shock. Pandemonium’s no half turned out to be a right wee fanny.GHD seems to be a company full of roasters she’s recruited aff the internet
I feel sad for Kdawg. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
Iv been saying for the past 2 years i don’t like her. Used to tell KD in her lives to get her to fuck 😏 she should have listened to me at the time 💅🏻
Same, tried to but just couldn’t take to her, then floor gate happened and that was the end a that for me 🤣🤣 x

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s daeing a live showing aff her coupon, she’s no half triggered😂 keeps making wee digs about her thread 😂 nae way is she 37 she looks pushing 50😂
IMG_4299.jpeg

---
Imagine telling cunts yer stunning when yer no wee man😂
IMG_4300.jpeg

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Can you imagine her in his shitehole flat 😭😂 there’s not a chance they are in a relationship they are at it.

I just had a swatch of her other videos there , see when she’s out filming herself pouting & posing looking thoughtful in the woods do you ever think she thinks to herself wit a cunt she’s making of hersel😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Janine Jennings fae GHD’s slippers are absolutely mawkit🤢 get them in the bin , pap yersel in it anaw while you’re at it
IMG_6269.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Ell87

VIP Member
Omg I've just joined her live, she's away in the nut 😳😂
She really can't stand the fact that there is people in the world who don't like her!
---
There heid the baw another one who doesn't read tattle but people send him screenshots 🫣😂 still love him tho 😂
---
Ahhh, it's all kdawgs fault 🙄😂

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Their relationship is as real as the tooth fairy.

Surely he’s got to be wondering why she never feels he is good enough to take to these work related nights out she frequently goes to.
Because he hasn't brushed his teeth since the early 90s would be a good start.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Yeah she must have if he only started with jj this year. Just meant him going to work for her after what she done to kdawg must have hurt a bit. As far as i'm aware kdawg and Pandemonium are long time friends. x
It must have been an awkward situation, especially as she did harm herself due to Janine harassing & blaming her because she was written about on tattle , at a time KD was very unwell with her bipolar & had nothing to do with our opinions on what Janine gets upto on Tiktok. But still KD didn’t crack a light about Pandemonium, she’s been very loyal to him. He won’t get that loyalty from Janine, he’ll be discarded when he’s no use to her- he’s being used in the same way Lydo is to cover up her bowfing online behaviour towards other women. As much as I canny go Lydo I do have a tiny amount of sympathy towards him , he cannot see she’s playing him like a fiddle

Cass_25

VIP Member
Danielle Mccanns live , she’s sorted things with the mad yin , she’s saying Janine turned up at her work 😭😂 Janine who loses her shit if anyone dares mention her work place & freaks oot at the thought of anyone contacting her work because of her fucked up behaviour going to someone’s place of work, surely no 😭😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
She’s really needing some proper help for whatever’s going on in that fucked up heid of hers. Going to someone’s work because of a daft tiktok argument isn’t acceptable. Can you imagine the scene she would cause if say Rosie for example bounced through the doors of GHD’s head office next time Janine pissed her aff.
I'm not a fan of Danielle and she was being extremely annoying in that live the other night BUT she was absolutely pished. Would think as a wooooman janine would have given her the benefit of the doubt. But naw, let's show up at people's place of work😵💫

Cass_25

VIP Member
Jocelyn Wildenstein after she’s been melted for a couple minutes in Janines air fryer I thinks her inspiration , stunnin

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s got a new bestie Manny who’s talking about lassies ginger pubes and fat burds. Janines loving it such a woomans woooooman so she is