Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I am so confused, was there no umpteen videos aboot her being a lesbian etc 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ x
Aye she was, I had a look there she’s been tagging LesbianTok , saying it was her ex who traumatised her into going with women & making tiktoks saying her bowfing tattooed covered Fanny couldn’t achieve an orgasm with men . Her tiktoks gave me flashbacks to Pandemonium’s live where he was out of line by saying gay women are gay because they have had bad experiences with men, a few of us wrote about it on here at the time- that’ll have been shite he’s heard aff that clown.
IMG_4148.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 1

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
I’m no sure who he was getting his niece to batter , some lassie who pissed him aff in real life. The secondhand embarrassment watching this live is unreal
Aye, see when I want to slide under my ain couch wi the shame of it all, thats when am for the swift off, fkn hate second hand embarrassment, it’s no for me that x

Cass_25

VIP Member
Still harping on 🥱 and Still canny spell weird , I find it awffy suspicious that she’s as illiterate as those troll accounts that she used to always be greeting about 🤔

Attachments

Ell87

VIP Member
Here’s Janine Jennings fae GHD the day driving while filming herself turning at a very busy junction. 😡Putting herself and other drivers at risk all for a bit of attention on social media😡. This is how road traffic accidents happen & lives are lost due to dangerous drivers. Fucking idiot
Did this get deleted 🤔 nvm just noticed it was a story

Cass_25

VIP Member
Yess the Miss Jay Jay🥳
Janine Jennings fae GHD has got her purse oot throwing money at Lydo in Diadro the convicted domestic abusers live box battle.
IMG_3717.jpeg

Cass_25

VIP Member
You can hardly make out what these say, but it seems mad mental Janine’s been upto her usual nonsense again degrading folk on the internet . No so smooth Mrs Smooth Operator 🥴 Polos greengreening various shite about her now. He’s said Janine and her sister are up as a witness at Dode’s trial which starts on the 7th Nov
I canny go Polo, he’s a wee weirdo & a horrible bastard but she’s never been able to show any receipts proving he’s done anything to her . I think she needs to look closer to home to find her ‘troll’.
IMG_5202.png

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
She’s never got anything on that Polo. I seen them discussing him in a live earlier but left as that Stef Yoker and Mama Jo honestly think they’re hosting loose women. I can’t handle the cringe.
What's going on there ?Are they all getting trolled? x

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
The outing video is still up on
pandemoniumexposed
How is he no affronted 🙈
Thank fuck my 20 pences stayed in my purse or I’d be asking for a refund
---

Maybe why he’s grown a Maryanne Clampett style fringe in the latest one in the stripey shirt😂
I've never saw the outing and I can't find it. x