Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
IMG_3501.jpeg
The head of education at GHD Janine Jennings , narcissist wae a big chin , spends her days buying the loyalty of the scheme goblins of Scottish tiktok , claims to be all about spreading happiness & positivity and makes out that she is most trolled bullied woman on the planet - despite being caught red handed trolling multiple women for their looks. Has nae real pals , even when she goes on holiday those she goes with are her workmates from GHD, pesters her sleeping Bulldog for ‘cute tiktoks’ the dug clearly canny be arsed with her pish , has a repetitive pattern of behaviour where when she is caught out being the nasty cow she really is or is written about in a negative light she makes sob story tiktoks with heavily edited Facetuned photos of herself with sad songs playing telling her tragic life tales on a loop. She is very fly with how she does her bullying & trolling , she has two pet puppets Rydo ( Lydo ) & Ryzo who she gets to do her dirty work for her on her behalf going after women including domestic violence victims - Lydo she claims to have met at a house party despite him rarely leaving the house and Ryzo is Pandemonium Animations who she met on tiktok which led to him getting a job with GHD , both men’s loyalty & friendships appear to have been bought Lydos with large sums of money via Tiktok gifts & Pandemonium’s with employment. She has an ex in prison on remand awaiting trial , a gangster from Edinburgh who no one knew about until Lydo appeared on the scene. She was a very attractive woman until she started messing with her face , now she has made herself look bizarre , she doesn’t look human . Made a deal with James the beast to protect herself while throwing his victims under a bus at the time his wrong doings were being exposed . Regularly likes to take her anger out on her Aldi air fryer creations & loves nothing more than emailing random strangers husbands to tell them their wives have been throwing 20ps at Nigerian Princes
A complete heidcase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
View attachment 2375232The head of education at GHD Janine Jennings , narcissist wae a big chin , spends her days buying the loyalty of the scheme goblins of Scottish tiktok , claims to be all about spreading happiness & positivity and makes out that she is most trolled bullied woman on the planet - despite being caught red handed trolling multiple women for their looks. Has nae real pals , even when she goes on holiday those she goes with are her workmates from GHD, pesters her sleeping Bulldog for ‘cute tiktoks’ the dug clearly canny be arsed with her pish , has a repetitive pattern of behaviour where when she is caught out being the nasty cow she really is or is written about in a negative light she makes sob story tiktoks with heavily edited Facetuned photos of herself with sad songs playing telling her tragic life tales on a loop. She is very fly with how she does her bullying & trolling , she has two pet puppets Rydo ( Lydo ) & Ryzo who she gets to do her dirty work for her on her behalf going after women including domestic violence victims - Lydo she claims to have met at a house party despite him rarely leaving the house and Ryzo is Pandemonium Animations who she met on tiktok which led to him getting a job with GHD , both men’s loyalty & friendships appear to have been bought Lydos with large sums of money via Tiktok gifts & Pandemonium’s with employment. She has an ex in prison on remand awaiting trial , a gangster from Edinburgh who no one knew about until Lydo appeared on the scene. She was a very attractive woman until she started messing with her face , now she has made herself look bizarre , she doesn’t look human . Made a deal with James the beast to protect herself while throwing his victims under a bus at the time his wrong doings were being exposed . Regularly likes to take her anger out on her Aldi air fryer creations & loves nothing more than emailing random strangers husbands to tell them their wives have been throwing 20ps at Nigerian Princes
A complete heidcase
Take a bow Cass_25 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I think I speak on behalf of all the employees here at Kwik-fit that you done a fantastic job rounding up big square dish . Can’t get better than a Kwik-fit fitter we’re the boys to trust 🎵🎵showing my age there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
YOU TATTY BOOTS BETTER STOP SLAGGIN MA EX PANDY. HES JUST HUNGRY AND STRESSED. I SPILLED ZINFANDEL ON MY CAPS KEY AM NO SHOUTING AM JUST STUCK LIKE THIS FOREVER MAYBE
EX??? Whit happened ? The minute ye got a sniff a Dr Michael, off ye fucked eh!!! This is what we mean aboot LOYALTY 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
Showing the trolls she doesn’t care about them talking about her botched face, you show them Janine doll 🥳
Don’t know wit I love more the Les hair on the day Lydo is up in court for trying to run over Gaz, the filter free video that’s awffy blurry for one filmed on the latest iPhone , or the the wee miss Jay Jay stamps on the video that show the tiktoks been previously uploaded saved so you canny see wit filters she’s definitely no used . Sooooo not triggered is oor Janine fae GHD
IMG_4439.jpeg

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
She pinned an auld tiktok last night of her pretending she’s deid with wording about how not everyone is mentally strong & words can affect others, being kind costs nothing etc … it wasn’t pinned before her thread was made. Maybe the hypocrite should take her own advice? What about the multiple lassies she was caught bullying’s mental heath Janine, do they no matter ? You know lassies including a victim of domestic abuse who you called a grass for having her abuser sent to prison to keep her son safe ….
View attachment 2377020
If she is deid can I have her ninja my airfryer has just packed in

She's a fucking riot

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Pandemonium Ryan Marshall fae GHD thinks it’s suspicious folk on here went off him… maybe something to do with you’re bogging behaviour to Alana Monk the victim of domestic violence 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Is Janine making out she’s the only one allowed to attempt to end their life? Ffs
Said she doesn’t read tattle yet was able to quote posts about her tiles word for work🥴😭😂
If Pandemonium was a decent pal he’d tell her to get aff and stop making a cunt of hersel

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
That video of her taking the piss out of people who do not know what a black tie event is reeks of classism and discrimination. She doesn’t even try to explain it. Instead looking smug and laughing down the camera. She’s disgusting!

Cass_25

VIP Member
I just love how out of aww Janine Jennings fae GHD wae the Fanny tattoo’s thoooosands of Tayto pals I’m her favourite😍, makes me feel special so it does🥳 gets me through my life as a wife and mother 🥳 thanks queen saggy chops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
She will have the fear this morning. Ryan didnt sound too happy about her making that announcement about their relationship 😆
Big Chello will be bealing that she’s got competition for the TikTok’s biggest beard title

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
YOU TATTY BOOTS BETTER STOP SLAGGIN MA EX PANDY. HES JUST HUNGRY AND STRESSED. I SPILLED ZINFANDEL ON MY CAPS KEY AM NO SHOUTING AM JUST STUCK LIKE THIS FOREVER MAYBE

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Thought she was on holiday is she back? They're a pair of arseholes
She commented this morning that she was in London & she was melting with the heat… that’s usually wit happens when yer coupons got the contents of Mid Lothian councils plastic recycling bins injected in it🫠
I clocked this gem last night ,
IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

imagine being so ashamed that you have a gumsy mawkit addict in yer bed that you have to lie to folk that he’s a male model💀😭😂when in reality he looks like this -
IMG_3902.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
Hope your man’s not busy at his 14 different jobs this week he’s going to be getting some furious emails
My Colin canny wait 🥳 he’s took us oot for an Indian meal tonight according to Lydo , Fleabo better no have been there to put us aff

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Imagine him attending one of her work functions reeking of weed and shouting yesss the molly 🫣🫣🫣🫣
The cunts would be passing out from the smell of him, curling tongs & straighteners getting drapped all over the shot. Can you imagine the smell of his breath with those mawkit teeth, he looks like he brushes them in shite🤢 She’ll need to whip out the photies Lydo sent to slowpoker of the handsome MMA fighter if anyone at GHD asks for a swatch of her kid on boyfriend .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s the way they think anyone’s actually arsed and this thread isnae just for the wind up 😅
Awk Janine Jennings fae GHD & her big bowfing fanny tattoo will surely no mind aww her pals having a wee laugh at her expense , she loves us aww 🥳
Filter & filler free Queen of the scheme, friend of Tayto 🥳
IMG_4308.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10