Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She really needs to get a hobby or adopt another dog or something. Take up knitting maybe, she really needs to fill her time productively when not at work. She’s obsessed with social media, she should maybe contact Dee Maxwell, they appear to be suffering the same addiction and talking the same shite, inventing stories and storylines and friends. This is not good Janine, giving imaginary people into trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Iv been saying for the past 2 years i don’t like her. Used to tell KD in her lives to get her to fuck 😏 she should have listened to me at the time 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Moon the day called Andy Gumsy with Wallys, Lydo misheard her, thought she was talking about him and said he’s no gumsy, said there’s heehaw wrong with his teeth 😂
Cunt looks like he’s been chewing bricks & Mad Janine’s pretending she’s winching that 🤢
IMG_0627.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bennybhoy1967

Janine Jennings fae GHD is on live and rattled... Who called her a condescending cunt for explaining to Scottish tictok what black tie meant lol.

She's only got an opinion guys .... Condescending bitch!

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Canny cope wae her editing herself to look like she’s on a beach & sitting watching hersel on a telly screen in a motor 😂 Janine hen yer no fucking well 😭

Attachments

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Pandemonium wishes he could invoice us for talking about them….the guy who used to sit and make cartoons about people. Okayyyy Thennnnnnn

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just to be clear, she doesn’t talk about her work on the app? Not sure she mentioned it 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
No way would Drydo troll anyone especially Miss JJ 🤭, anything he’s got to say he says with chest from his own accounts remember 🤔
I was howling at auld sticky fingers , big gorgeous boy 😂 he’s no the height of shite & looks like a wee jaikey. Canny wait to see how mad Janine facetunes the fuck out of him the night😂, he’s a horror and to think he was slagging Barlinnie Davie he’d have been better aff kidding on that was him 😭😂
IMG_4321.jpeg

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s claiming to be doing a no filter live but she’s still got a smoothing filter on it keeps slipping to reveal her plook covered chin 😂 and to think she Wis having a meltdoon because Rosies spots offended her 😂
IMG_4302.jpeg

---
IMG_4304.jpeg

I wonder if the two catfishes recognised each other 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s said multiple times she loves tattle so I don’t understand what her problem is. Scared of some home truths coming out? Most people with a good job at a large organisation wouldn’t put themselves out there on TikTok acting like a Fanny with all the bams of the day. But then I suppose most normal people aren’t desperate for people to tell them how stunning they are with their filters and fillers.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
K and nicola were being kind they got them gifts so they had a wee something on Xmas morning! End of the day lez n gaz are human beings who deserve to be treated like so and they didn't know lez was gona go online and show off her gifts I'm sure k would have preferred them not to! Show me pandemonium what gifts where taking the piss??? Jj and pandemonium first week into the new year and already on live bitching about folk when they claim to spread love and happiness aye ok 🙄 nae new year new me shite from me am still gona be the same arsehole in 2024 as I was In 2023 🖕

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
She pinned an auld tiktok last night of her pretending she’s deid with wording about how not everyone is mentally strong & words can affect others, being kind costs nothing etc … it wasn’t pinned before her thread was made. Maybe the hypocrite should take her own advice? What about the multiple lassies she was caught bullying’s mental heath Janine, do they no matter ? You know lassies including a victim of domestic abuse who you called a grass for having her abuser sent to prison to keep her son safe ….
IMG_3519.jpeg

Attachments