Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Iv been saying for the past 2 years i don’t like her. Used to tell KD in her lives to get her to fuck 😏 she should have listened to me at the time 💅🏻
I thought she was ok until the floor carry on, wrote about it on here & had her right in my inbox trying to change the narrative of tattle . I seen & heard what she did with my own eyes & ears and decided then she was an arsehole. Pandemonium I went off due to what he did harassing Rosie & Alanna Monk when Janine was caught out being vulgar towards them on discord. These two ego maniacs canny hack when folk don’t like them & think there must be more to it - naw yeeze are just a coupla absolute fannys wae nae real pals for a reason

Reactions: 8

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
And no mention of the discord threads you comment on rubber face 🙄, wee shame for ye hen, away and knock fuck oot yer air fryer and gies bastard peace ✌

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
when I tapped into it some lady had written that the whole tone of tattle changed when KD came on the scene and all the funny ones left……. Am like excuse fuckin me!!! 🤣🤣🤣 aye so the whole of tattle is shite now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s stuff like that I just cannot listen to 😭😭 fkn echo chamber that was x
She's defo over thought the tattle and kdawg thing 😂
I like kd, enjoy her lives. She doesn't influence who I like or dislike on tiktok 🤦‍♀️😂

Not buying it at all, her previous boyfriends have all been that pretty boy, gym, tattooed like drug dealer look 😂😂that Gildos brother is a good looking guy there's no way in hell she's doing this 😂😂😂

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
She shouldn't even work for Sally services never mind GhD the way she jumps about on live acting like blink Mcdonald then you see her on that insta video sat like kate Middleton
Blows my mind, I got into trouble for putting a picture of me mwi in a taxi that said fucked up...was years ago but cos it was on a public profile

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Why is she taking the tiles down? she liked them enough to cover her kitchen in them - they're not my style but I'm sure my taste isn't hers either. Is she going to have her fanny tattoo removed next?

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s never been away the lying boot creeps about on one of those ‘the mod’ accounts gifting Lydo all over the shot. TikTok’s been boring recently , at least we can get a laugh at the state of this eejit again 🥳 the nick of the new hair 😂did ye have a fight with a bottle of domestos hen ?
IMG_6201.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the jj and 5 chins fall out Mark my word it will happen. 5 chins is a two faced rat u can just tell she talks about everyone behind their back
It’s an odd scenario, Obese Denise is the one who sent her faux boyfriends boaby photos about it’s very odd she’s ‘pals’ with someone who done that to someone she supposedly cares about. Internet pals, most likely never met, mad Janine thinking a friendship is more than it is. She’s desperate for pals it’s very sad.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
JJ doing a tt about why she never goes out anymore. She's settled, prefers home cooking, dog walks and lazy Sundays. JJ on a live doing glam make up, tunes blasting getting ready for a night out.

Make it make sense.
I'm betting she's the type after two drinks she makes a total cunt of it, trying to start fights with cunts and papped intae a taxi, 'up eh road hen'

• Haha