Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s the way they think anyone’s actually arsed and this thread isnae just for the wind up 😅
Awk Janine Jennings fae GHD & her big bowfing fanny tattoo will surely no mind aww her pals having a wee laugh at her expense , she loves us aww 🥳
Filter & filler free Queen of the scheme, friend of Tayto 🥳
IMG_4308.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
Nae idea, she doesn’t make mention of them, that’ll be irritating the big narcs

Pandemonium was hinting at Nicola Rogan & KD having given Les & Gaz Christmas presents to make an arse of them and it’s backfired on them. I don’t think KD or NR have mentioned that on live at all. He maybe never got a clam lamp & an oodie aff the junkies of TikTok’s secret Santa’s and is raging 🤷🏼‍♀️
From what I have seen they were lovely presents and quite thoughtful, so in what way would that be making n arse of them, fkn odd thing to say that is 🤷🏻‍♀️ aye both sounded awful embittered, it was a difficult watch that x

ETA - so the bottom line here is that Janine has taken all this time away from the app only to end up the same deluded, self involved drunk she has always been 🤷🏻‍♀️ well done hen, well done 👏👏👏 X

Last edited:

Muchbee

VIP Member
Ryans mammy said in comments this morn that ryan was just a bit overwhelmed 😭😭😭 cringing everycunts acting like its some A list celeb couple who have announced that they are dating 🫣🫣🫣🫣
He got nae say in it she was in a jealous rage about him flirting so went in the box and just spilled the beans and he was quieter than I've ever heard him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Cannot deal wae wit my pals just sent me😭The aftermath eh Colin getting emails fae Janine about Nigerian Princes getting 20 pence thrown their way 💀😭😂

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Oh I’m here to follow along the drama when this weird cow realises she’s got a thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Ryans mammy said in comments this morn that ryan was just a bit overwhelmed 😭😭😭 cringing everycunts acting like its some A list celeb couple who have announced that they are dating 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Seriously, how is her mush that downturned? She looks utterly horrendous. Ruined herself. You'd be feart to put a set a GHDs near her coupon in case it melts.
IMG_20230922_131127.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
I just love how out of aww Janine Jennings fae GHD wae the Fanny tattoo’s thoooosands of Tayto pals I’m her favourite😍, makes me feel special so it does🥳 gets me through my life as a wife and mother 🥳 thanks queen saggy chops
It is unfortunate you've ruined your life by having a family Cass😂 what the fuck were you thinking you should be hinging oot your pals fae works arses at the weekends - fucked it so ye did choosing Colin the polis and the weans

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I heard Rydo tell Nicola to go back to shagging kdawg last week. 😡
He’s just bealing he’s no had his baws emptied since that time he asked Alanna for a gobble in the hospital
---
Pandemonium wishes he could invoice us for talking about them….the guy who used to sit and make cartoons about people. Okayyyy Thennnnnnn
Where’s the decent guy who was funny went, he seems to have been replaced by a horrible wee bitchy bastard . Must be the company he’s keeping or is this the real him

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
And no mention of the discord threads you comment on rubber face 🙄, wee shame for ye hen, away and knock fuck oot yer air fryer and gies bastard peace ✌
My jaws were sare laughing at her when she was giving it , ‘so guys what’s been happening on the app , what have I missed’ 😂on her first live when she came back on tiktok on her own account after being caught red handed having been watching on fake accounts -then posting her nasty comments & screenshots in the discord she regularly harped on about as being a positive ,kind, lovely place to be😭😂
Cmon Janine ya hypocritical heidcase, as a woooman you’d look less of a tit if you just admitted you were a cunt that likes to degrade other wooomen & wrapped yer pish .
Here’s her discord carry on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Wee Toots

VIP Member
JJ doing a tt about why she never goes out anymore. She's settled, prefers home cooking, dog walks and lazy Sundays. JJ on a live doing glam make up, tunes blasting getting ready for a night out.

Make it make sense.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 lydos gonna flip jj be away crying she’s being bullied

Wits the account ? Imagine slagging oor Janine the bad bastards that they are 😡 just as well she’s sooooo comfortable showing aff her saggy chops & haters don’t bother her

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Imagine being a nearly 40 year old man bullying a lassie nearly 10 years younger!! Fucking leave her alone lydo ya fat gumsy wankstain!!!!

• Haha